A little about us...
LTIMindtree is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company that enables enterprises across industries to reimagine business models, accelerate innovation, and maximize growth by harnessing digital technologies. As a digital transformation partner to more than 750 clients, LTIMindtree brings extensive domain and technology expertise to help drive superior competitive differentiation, customer experiences, and business outcomes in a converging world.
· We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
· To learn more please visit us at https://www.ltimindtree.com/Twitter @ https://twitter.com/ltimindtree
Marketing & Communications Team Leader
Experienced mid level marketing and communications lead.
Supervise, mentor and grow careers of 2 or more team members and work in a matrix environment.
Work in a global environment representing the Americas Region needs.
- Create executive presentations
- Develop an internal online presence
- Solicit content and manage the creation and distribution of regional newsletter and global stakeholder communications.
- Assist in the preparation of Americas program reports
- Coordinate content, planning and execution of Regional Town Hall Meetings
- Social Media internal and external campaign development and/or contributions
- Event invitations and communications
- Website Design
- Business writing
- Social Media
- Sharepoint, Canva
- Adobe Applications
- Stripo Email preferred
Detail oriented to produce high quality results
Organize and ability to plan through multiple demands simultaneously
Strong communication skills and team work across multiple geographies
Partnership with Global Marketing Team
Adaptability to changing needs
Ability to manage team priorities and assignments
What's in it for you?
· Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
· Roll over vacation days
· Commuter benefits
· Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
· Certification reimbursement
· Rewards and recognition programs
· Innovative and collaborative company culture
- We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.