This position serves as the central planner, integrator and operational coordinator for strategic international customer engagement, international government affairs advocacy, and projects. Reporting to the VP of International Government Affairs within Global Business Development and Strategy, the successful candidate will have proven team-building skills, strong analytical thinking and business acumen skills, exceptional organizational skill, proactive thinking, the ability to manage critical deadlines, a talent for driving efficient and effective processes, and the ability to operate autonomously, as appropriate, and produce superior work products under short deadlines.
DIRECT SUPPORT TO THE VP, INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
- Anticipates the VP’s needs and proactively identifies areas for collaboration and integration inside and outside the LM international organization.
- Develops meeting agenda and facilitates sessions, provides executive summary of action items and establishes deadlines for follow up and closure.
- Prepares charts for internal and external engagements, as well as corporate deliverables.
- Perform other duties and research as assigned in support of team mission
STRATEGIC INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT COORDINATION
- Primary interface to manage international customer strategic engagements through development of Customer Relation Management tool and coordination with relevant corporate-wide partners.
- Maintain 18-month rolling calendar of opportunities and events.
- Support planning and coordination of executive engagement at trade shows, conferences, and customer events.
- Centrally coordinate all aspects of senior executive international travel, messaging, logistics, comms/media, program information and follow-up, including development of trip books and meeting papers.
INTERNATIONAL ADVOCACY SUPPORT
- Plan, coordinate and manage the corporate $1 million budget for international STEM and Veterans support, as well as membership and event sponsorship commitments, working closely with international field offices, international Communications Reps, Business Areas, contracts, legal, and finance.
- Coordinate LM representation and policy objectives in DC-based international councils, and staff the VP on specific leadership councils
INTERNATIONAL GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS NETWORK
- Facilitate and support the global LM government network
- Identify and monitor policy and political issues across the network
- Plan and execute annual Government Affairs summit
- Prepare and write international government affairs newsletter.