Crossover is the world's #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Prequel. Have you got what it takes?
Are you a social media marketer who lives and breathes Gen Z culture? Do you have a proven track record of creating viral content that builds engaged communities? At Prequel, you can accelerate your career while making a significant impact and sharing the magic of our programs with students across the globe.
In a traditional education setting, essential life skills often take a back seat. At Prequel, we're redefining education through our collection of EdTech brands, such as BETA Camp, Apollo School, and AI Masterclass. With entrepreneurship at their core, these programs help students explore their passions and transform ideas into impactful actions. We collaborate with global professionals to empower students with tangible skills, ensuring they evolve into proactive achievers rather than passive learners.
In this role, you'll be the driving force behind the organic growth of our community by managing our social presence across various platforms. You'll be responsible for managing and executing content strategies, as well as producing compelling marketing collateral (posts, videos, reels, etc.) that engage our target audience of high school students and parents.
Supporting the strategic goals of the company, delivering the appropriate messaging, and highlighting the unique value proposition of our programs will be your main focus. Your ability to stay attuned to market trends and customer feedback will be essential in ensuring the relevance of the content.
So, are you ready to embark on a journey to reshape education while propelling your own growth within a dynamic environment? Apply now to make your mark!
What You Will Be Doing
- Day-to-day digital content management across various channels (Newsletter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok) for Prequel brands (BETA Camp, Apollo School, etc.)
- Sourcing and developing creative concepts that effectively convey the brand narrative and program benefits, highlighting their unique value propositions
- Crafting marketing content that nurtures the target audience's interest and guides warm prospects toward conversion
What You Won’t Be Doing
- High-level strategy & analytics: You won't be defining overarching business strategies or handling extensive analytics - your job is to execute a dynamic, actionable plan
- Mass Marketing: This role centers on 100% organic marketing - you won't be dealing with mass marketing techniques
- Fully outsourcing content creation: You'll be hands-on in content generation - not solely suggesting ideas for agencies to execute
Influencer Key Responsibilities
- Growing Prequel's community of students and parents organically and generating qualified leads through social media marketing
- At least 3 years of experience in social media, digital, or influencer marketing
- First-hand experience running social media campaigns
- Experience creating video content on digital channels (TikTok or Instagram)
- Based in either US or Canada
Prequel is a group of education brands that help the world's most ambitious kids learn 21st-century life skills by building projects with real-world feedback and impact. Through entrepreneurship and world-class mentors, Prequel helps middle and high school students build critical life skills not taught in school.
We believe that the best way to learn anything is through entrepreneurship.
We take teens from potential to progress. We believe that society underestimates what ambitious teens can achieve.
Starting now, teens can find what they're passionate about and accelerate their careers by getting hands-on experience - instead of waiting to "grow up.”
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4790-US-SaltLake-Influencer