15Five’s HR Superstars community exists to elevate HR leaders to become more strategic through expert education & meaningful peer connections. The Community Coordinator is responsible for growing, engaging and evolving the HR Superstars community, making it indispensable for our members and impactful for 15Five.
- Increase membership growth and engagement rates
- Execute campaigns designed to attract and convert new members
- Design, share and gather input on monthly calendars that generate regular conversation and engagement within the community
- Oversee all community content, including generating new social posts & polls, engaging with members, distributing a weekly community newsletter and overseeing the community website
- Review and approve new applications to join the community
- Organize recurring events and special moments that bring the community together
- Evolve the community to deliver greater value and differentiation
- Build a feedback loop with our membership to understand what’s working, what’s not, and what to build or change
- Help us expand the definition of the community into real-world events, new online offerings, partnerships with leading HR influencers and other new experiments that help us differentiate the community
- Connect the community back to key marketing goals
- Ensure our community program is aligned to key business and marketing objectives through ongoing measurement of membership growth, engagement levels, content consumption and impact on pipeline generation and customer retention
- Collaborate with the marketing team to generate community engagement around key themes, events, and content being created across the team
- Hospitable - You take personal pride in the experience our members have within the community and go out of your way to make it feel inviting, fun, safe and professionally enriching to everyone.
- Focused - You can block out competing priorities to focus on the ones with the potential for greatest leverage, and you are always aiming to deliver value to the business while putting our members first.
- Articulate - You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. You understand how to craft copy that engages, persuades, and delights.
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of successfully managing or supporting an online community
- Prior in-house marketing experience (B2B SaaS experience preferred)
- Technical mastery with online community platforms, social media platforms, email/marketing automation platforms (HubSpot)
- Familiarity with tools for content creation, project management and measurement
- Familiarity with the HR profession preferred, but not required
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Participate in a company all-hands meeting to connect with your colleagues and ensure alignment between your work and company objectives. Review the weekly content calendar and ensure all key stakeholders are aligned on the content plan. Align on your key priorities for the week with your manager.
- Tuesday: Host an online meetup with the community. Distribute a weekly newsletter that gives members a compelling reason to engage. Engage in key conversations within the community.
- Wednesday: Meet with your Marketing Operations teammate to understand how community membership correlates with marketing objectives. Brainstorm a new member acquisition campaign with the Corporate Marketing team. Share a new ebook with the community and start a conversation around it.
- Thursday: Host a focus group with community members to determine what programs to evolve or add. Meet with a new vendor to determine how to make our content more easily available to members. Engage in key conversations within the community.
- Friday: Celebrate the week’s wins and connect socially with your team. Recruit an HR leader for a special guest appearance within the community.
15Five is the holistic performance management company. 15Five equips HR teams with a complete platform solution to improve manager effectiveness, drive high performance and engagement, and increase retention. 15Five’s easy-to-use software, coaching, manager training, and community enables HR leaders to continuously measure engagement and performance, and empower managers to drive change.
We Also Offer
At 15Five, we focus on building a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. We are proud of our thriving hybrid culture that supports a remote-first workplace balanced with distributed office hubs, and annual opportunities for all employees to connect in person.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Time Off (minimum 3 weeks off every year)
- Employer paid Short-Term, Long-Term Disability, and Term Life
- 401K with 4% match at 6 months of employment
- Inclusive Benefits Stipend (to help cover some of the gap on medical needs not covered by traditional benefits)
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave for birth and non-birth parents
- 11 paid holidays in 2023
- Betterhelp (unlimited mental health therapy)
- Headspace (mindfulness exercises for stress & sleep, including for children)
- Wellness Coach App (offers meditation and movement classes, courses, workshops, and panels in a live and interactive setting)
- Best Self Time (Last 2 hours of Friday dedicated to your personal self-care/self-growth/recharge activities)
- Monthly reimbursement for internet
- Sabbatical Program accessed at 5 or 7 Years
- We also provide extensive training and development such as strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities
For More Information See
Our Mission, Vision, & Values - https://www.15five.com/about
Our People and Culture - https://www.15five.com/about/careers
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging - https://www.15five.com/deib
Our Personal & Professional Development Resources - https://www.15five.com/resources/content-library
Reading over the role description and feeling like you don’t check every box? That’s okay; if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet all the criteria, please apply—you could be exactly who we are looking for!
15Five follows equitable hiring practices. Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented employees who are highly engaged, high performing, and have an exceptional impact on the business and our customers.
The base salary range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the role across all US locations. We benchmark all roles for compensation in ranges relative to the top half of the market of similar tech companies using up-to-date market data. Within the range, individual pay is determined by budget allocated for the role and additional factors, including job-related competencies and skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Please note that the compensation details listed in US job postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. The US new hire base salary range for this full-time role is $69,000-$71,000 + bonus or commissions + equity + benefits.
Note that base salary ranges are reviewed each year based on up-to-date market data, and team members who are performing are eligible for a merit increase, budget permitting.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.