The Coordinator and Specialist positions are great for taking your career to the next level. You will play a key role in driving growth, awareness, and relevancy to weave Inspire Brands into culture while supporting national marketing initiatives through buzz-worthy moments.
This role will handle briefing calendars, food showings, agency strategy week, and other important information distribution to all IMC agencies. This role will also assist in all social creative reviews (paid and organic), social listening through the platform Sprinklr, coordinating of social messaging and product needs for brand partnerships, and community management in the native social platforms, with a strong focus on Instagram and TikTok.
This includes staying on top of trends, coordinating merch shoots, working with social and owned channel teams to organize all the proper marketing opportunities for launch, and more. The person in this role must be highly creative, incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and actively engaged with social media on a day-to-day basis.
By Applying to this posting your resume will be reviewed for the following Positions in the ATL Support Center:
- Activation Coordinator
- Calendar Execution Coordinator
- Field Marketing Coordinator
- Media Strategy & Planning Specialist
- Merchandising Coordinator
- Off-Premise Advertising Coordinator
- Planning & Calendar Coordinator
- Social Media Specialist
- Coordinate all communications across IMC agencies and manage briefing meetings and food showings
- Assist in the review of all social creative
- Confirm all creative and social posts fit within brand standards, are in line with information provided in the product briefs, only display products that are available online, and don’t include any typos/grammatical errors.
- Assist in the management of the organic content calendar
- Review content calendar and ensure it is following the agreed-upon posting cadence
- Review social channels to ensure bios/profile pictures/day-to-day content is up to date and relevant to the more current promotion if needed
- Assist in coordinating social content for brand partnerships as needed
- Develop brand partnership write-ups for the brand newsletter
- Bring to life the Marketing Buzz Calendar and tentpole moments through music, comedy, and fashion that are relevant to the brand
- Maintain and execute a calendar of brand activations across all marketing teams
- Work with our agency partners and stay on top of approvals and deadlines
- Work with our merch team to activate
- Research other QSR brand activations across social and PR to stay ahead of the competition
- Work cross-functionally across social and IMC teams to help lead holistic brand activation initiatives with a focus on brand awareness
Education And Experience Qualifications
- 4-year degree in Marketing or a business-related program is preferred for all positions
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, Or ABILITIES
- Team player; collaborative, trustworthy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong creative skills that allow for reviewing creative and providing insightful feedback to the creative team
- Ability to set goals, determine priorities, plan, organize, and follow through on assigned responsibilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to make recommendations and decisions in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Time management skills
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby’s, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin’, Jimmy John’s, and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We’re made up of some of the world’s most iconic restaurant brands, but we’re much more than just a restaurant company. We’re a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple—it’s an experience. At Inspire, that’s our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.