We have an exciting opportunity with our association client who is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join their team full time!
This role is hybrid, onsite 2 days per week in Rosemont. (Metra Accessible)
This role is 80% focused on social and 20% marketing.
As the Social Media Coordinator, you'll be supporting the marketing team by managing social channels, developing a content calendar and writing copy. You will also have an opportunity to assist with additional marketing initiatives as needed.
The Social Media Coordinator Must:
- at least 2 years of experience in a social media role
- have experience with social tool: Hootsuite or Sprinklr
- experience managing social posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- experience managing a content calendar
- Ability to write for social
-Association and/or healthcare experience would be considered a bonus!
Additional Social Media Coordinator Responsibilities include:
- event planning / logistics support
- newsletter development support
- reviewing analytics and create reports on key metrics
Our client offers medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees can enroll in the company’s 401k plan, as well as a deferred compensation plan. Employees will also receive eight hours of vacation leave every month and twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and will be able to purchase company stock, are eligible for annual bonuses, and can participate in profit sharing