What you'll do...
Walmart Business is a new offering focused on small and medium businesses, non-profits and governments. Our mission is to save organizational customers time, money and hassle. Businesses can leverage Walmart's sourcing advantages, broad assortment, extensive supply chain, store footprint, eCommerce buying platform and cost saving tools to achieve procurement reliability and efficiency. Launched in September 2022, Walmart Business is on a rapid growth trajectory.
The Associate Manager, Digital Media drives the campaigns development, execution, and analysis for various digital marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have experience in defining digital marketing campaigns and tactics, have demonstrated experience navigating ambiguity, and have strong execution skills. This role will help develop and execute end-to-end strategy to drive profitable customer acquisition.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Walmart US media team to manage the execution of marketing campaign strategies across all marketing channels, translating business priorities into marketing channel strategies; ensuring alignment with the overall Marketing strategy.
- Optimize and improve campaigns performance by evaluating key trends and reporting metrics; comparing metrics to benchmark results; recommending data-driven changes; and improving cross-functional workflows and communications.
- Participate in the Walmart Business media strategy development and process optimization.
- Own and/or assist various internal and external communications, such as newsletter, announcements, and key highlights. Write email communication; and identifying potential improvements in the communication process.
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing creative/asset to our partners/affiliates.
What You'll Bring
- Guide digital and performance marketing strategies specific to B2B customers.
- Build digital customer acquisition pipeline for B2B, enterprise and non-profit customers.
- Advance the customer journey and segmentation roadmap for the organization for inbound and outbound touchpoints.
- Execute integrated digital programs, including planning and development, reporting and measurement and campaign optimizations.
- Foster a data-driven, customer first testing discipline and focus on innovation.
- Track and review performance to generate recommendations based on learnings, established best practices and competitive landscape.
- Understand the drivers of customers, sign-ups and GMV that impact the business and partnering with Strategy, Product, Customer Insights, Data & Analytics and Finance to build business cases.
- Work with internal and external agencies to design and execute against marketing and commercial initiatives.
- Work with marketing execution partners on the development of creative assets and a robust creative testing roadmap.
- Be a customer advocate - champion consistent and seamless user experiences across all assets and channels.
- Assist in executing campaign content strategy across our channels and optimize web landing pages to increase engagement.
- Identify KPIs, set goals that align to business objectives, and continuously monitor and measure performance to drive revenue and demand.
- Bring forth strategic guidance to build a world-class user experience for both existing B2B customers and new prospects.
- Identify, execute, and analyze high-impact pilots.
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits And Perks
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field OR 2 years' experience in marketing or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Marketing - Digital, Working on cross-functional teams or projects
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America