At MJH Life Sciences our success is measured by your success! If you set your standards high and want to contribute to a winning team, we’ll provide you with every opportunity to help grow our company and your career. Our associates come from all backgrounds, sharing one key quality: determination to succeed. We value being Service Focused, having a Passion for Winning, Innovation, Respect, Integrity, and Teamwork. Nothing means more to us than hiring people with these attributes. If you believe you’re right for the job, this is the place to prove it!
Associate Editor, Contagion
Associate Editor position to join its medical news site staff on Contagion. This brand is for infectious disease medical providers including pharmacists, physicians, and other key stakeholders who work in the infectious disease medical specialty. The Associate Editor is responsible for contributing to the daily content of the site, including written articles, expert video and audio interviews, breaking news coverage, live and remote meeting coverage, and managing contributor content.
The Associate Editor contributes to the staff's social media and newsletter promotion, project development and long-term strategies, and collaborations with business unit departments. The editor will also work on the quarterly print publication with responsibilities including working with external freelance writers and section editors. This will also require working with our design team to help coordinate the layout of individual sections of the publication.
- Create compelling content for infectious medical providers—mostly written articles, but also videos and podcasts
- Schedule, research for, and conduct video interviews with industry experts
- Work on quarterly print publication with responsibilities including assisting section editors, serving in a management capacity of specific sections of the publication.
- Limited travel to infectious disease conferences to write articles based on sessions and posters, conduct interviews, network as needed to identify new contributors and KOLs
- Maintain relationships with companies and organizations to create and gather content
MJH Life Sciences provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Life Sciences are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.