- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Short term/long term insurance, life insurance & more
- 401k with Employer Match
- Sick time & Paid time off
- Up to 10 paid holidays a year
- Education & Growth opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement program
Why work for ACO?
Join a global family owned company with office/ production in 45+ countries that has been in business for 75 years. ACO products are designed and manufactured with the belief that the company positively impacts the use of one of earth’s greatest resources, water. ACO is rooted with the team player spirit, encouraging self-development and growth, and promotes a safe and healthy work environment for all of its employees. Our Casa Grande facility is located off the I-10 near the Casa Grande Municipal Airport. It is a short 30 minute drive south of the East Valley.
Who is ACO?
ACO. we care for water
A central theme to everything we do is products and technology that care for water – our system chain of ‘collect, clean, hold, release’ reflects this and our business constantly revolves around the care and management of water
What The Role Entails
- Responsible for managing established marketing budget and develop advertising, promotional and tradeshow annual plans.
- Supervise the development of all creative work, marketing communications, branding, and PR activities.
- Manage external resources for print, large format graphics, audio, video, web design. Supervise the development of the internal newsletter, press releases and edit their contents.
- Supervise the organization of tradeshow events, materials, and supplies. Analyze tradeshow performance data and provide direction and strategies for future shows.
- Develop electronic marketing campaign strategies to increase visibility and drive sales. Manage and maintain company web sites, social media pages to drive cross-functional Internet traffic. Develop and manage corporate web marketing strategies overseeing all SEO, SEM, Pay-Per-Click, web analytics and ecommerce sites Some coordination with outside distributors’ websites necessary.
- Coordinate with Sales, Product Managers, Leadership, and Customer Service regularly.
- Supervise the inventory of corporate artwork, imagery, interactive media and all other collateral archives to ensure accuracy and availability.
- Manage and supervise the proper use of intellectual property and company trademarks guaranteeing compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Report regularly on department KPI’s, measurable goals and related ROI.
- Travel required, includes travel to other states by airplane.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college and/or six years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficiency with computer programs, DTP (Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and the basics of the Microsoft Office programs.
Compensation starting at $95,000 year, plus company vehicle.