FGS Global, a leading strategic communications and government affairs consulting firm, is seeking a bright, driven, and enthusiastic college student or recent graduate to join our team as a part-time or full-time Social Media & Email Campaign Intern for Fall/Winter 2023.
Ideal candidates are organized, creative thinkers who are passionate about digital media. You will join a broader Digital practice comprised of digital strategists, writers, designers, developers, and media buyers. No coffee runs here; we want you to join our team and dive right into our vast digital portfolio alongside the team.
This position is based in the Washington, D.C. office.
What We’re Looking For
· Strong research, writing, and editing skills
· Willingness to learn, dive in, and take responsibility for projects
· Ability to work quickly and effectively on multiple assignments under tight deadlines
· Positive attitude and ability to collaborate with colleagues
· Experience creating social media content across platforms (Facebook, Twitter/X, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
· Familiarity with email newsletter platforms (Campaign Monitor, ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.) and content production
· Interest in artificial intelligence tools, especially as it relates to social media
What You’ll do Here
· Assist in planning, brainstorming, and executing social media tactics and strategies
· Create content for client and/or FGS Global owned social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter/X, LinkedIn, and Instagram
· Perform social channel research audits and develop social media content calendars
· Track digital campaign performance and engagement, and report on social media analytics
· Write email newsletter campaigns, blog posts, and web content as necessary
· Work with team members on related digital projects and tasks
Please submit a cover letter with reference to FGS Global’s social media position and resume to careers-US@fgsglobal.com. Please reference “DC Social Media Intern” in the subject line of your email.
FGS Global is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or age.