FLG Partners is the leading CFO consulting and board advisory firm in the U.S. with over 900+ combined years of CFO experience across 30+ partners. FLG partners have assisted with over 350 M&A transactions, 200 IPO and 100 divestiture transactions since the firm’s inception in 2004. The firm has raised over $6 Billion in growth capital and strategic transactions on behalf of their clients since January 2021.
This role is a fractional, part-time marketing leadership role advising and supporting the partnership on a consulting basis. This individual is supported by outsourced agency teams (creative/web design, development) and manages these relationships on behalf of FLG Partners.
The Marketing Leader is the key point person driving marketing decision making including marketing strategy, editorial calendar planning and tactical, programmatic implementation and ROI tracking for the client.
· Research marketing trends to identify relevant opportunities for increasing reach, targeting and prospect engagement.
· Drive brand awareness and lead generation efforts for FLG. Work with FLG’s Managing Partner to develop annual and monthly marketing strategies, brand communications and marketing campaigns.
· Manage full scope of ongoing marketing programs: blogging, video production, hosting of online events, publicity & press releases, e-newsletters and e-marketing, social media posting, SEO, digital brochure, website, and advertising initiatives.
· Assist FLG’s 30+ partners showcase their personal brands in collaboration with FLG brand marketing.
· Manage all 3rd party relationships (agencies, contractors, sponsorship partners, event partners) involved in FLG marketing initiatives.
· Measure marketing program effectiveness and results.
· Develop annual marketing plan (messaging strategy, campaign schedule, marketing vehicles, events, PR).
· Develop FLG’s content marketing strategy (editorial calendar development/maintenance with partner authors, blogpost development and assistance to authors (guest write/edit), blogpost posting/image selection/SEO, video strategy, client news, financing news).
· Search-optimize all content on the website (metadata, inbound links, on-page SEO), YouTube channel and review and report back on SEO position tracking and performance.
· Produce and manage monthly e-newsletter and ad hoc e-marketing initiatives to cultivate leads and increase reach with prospects (writing, image selection, production, scheduling).
· Manage all advertising (responding to opportunities, ad creative development, placement/scheduling, campaign negotiations, managing PPC campaigns).
· Manage social media marketing (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter accounts) and assist partners with social media posting.
· Update all firm marketing materials (brochure, one pager, partner profiles, testimonials, case studies, infographics, digital assets) as needed.
· Manage with third-party agency the maintenance and technical performance and optimization of the firm’s website (feature/functionality debugging, database updates, display issues)
· Manage all video production (hire team, develop content roadmap and scripting for subjects, set up shoots with videography team, negotiate contract, direct shoot on site “day of” with videographer, direct edits of rough cuts, upload to video channels)
· Manage production of all online events (Zoom, YouTube); assist with offline events (signage, leave behinds, messaging/scripting)
· KPI tracking (customer journey mapping, track KPI metrics, report out to partners monthly/quarterly, ongoing review of online performance)
· Experience as a consultant (5-10 years) as well as executive experience (10-15+ years) as a CMO/VP Marketing/Marketing Lead at a company or professional services firm.
· Strong track record of leadership and specific accomplishments (marketing initiatives tied to results) across past roles.
· Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter, connector.
· Hands-on detail orientation, highly organized, good communication skills, ability to manage up.
· BA/BS Degree; MBA preferred.
· CFO experience and/or industry sector knowledge (finance) is a plus.