Woodgrain is one of the leading millwork operations in the world with locations throughout the United States and Chile. With 68 years of quality craftsmanship and service, Woodgrain is a top producer of mouldings, doors, and windows, as well as a premier distributor of specialty building products. Woodgrain Inc. is headquartered in Fruitland, Idaho with six divisions and over 45 manufacturing and warehouse facilities in the United States and South America. Since 1954, Woodgrain is proud to be family owned and operated.
Check us out at:
Associate Marketing Manager – Social Media & Content Creation Manager
A self-starter that is highly organized and works well with associates at all levels in the organization. Proficient at content creation with an emphasis on video and photo production. Proven success as a social media manager. High level of initiative and attention to accuracy and detail with the ability to project manage.
2-4 years’ experience in video and photo content creation. Content will support a range of company and division initiatives, including product features, DIY tutorials and inspiration, interior design, employee training, customer highlights, employee spotlights, and events). Experience managing social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn). Experience working within a corporate marketing team.
Social Media Management
- Manages social media posting and content on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Creates content for social media platforms through video and photo production
- Curates content for social media platforms through influencer collaborations
- Engages with users and answers customer questions on social media platforms.
- Identifies and pursues opportunities to increase engagement on social media platforms.
- Promotes and coordinates partnerships with influencers
- Uses tools such as Later to measure performance of all social media platforms and creates a monthly analytic report
- Utilizes and helps manage Marketing Coordinator as an assistant in social media management
- Drive video projects through from pre-production to the post-production process to achieve interesting video content while maintaining brand integrity.
- Filming video on set and on location
- Working with internal departments and/or divisions to plan and execute video shoots (e.g. employee training, customer videos, product videos)
- Post-production editing including but not limited to adding graphics, closed captioning, special effects, and music to footage
- Create storyboards and scripts for internal needs (i.e., training videos, how-to’s, etc.)
- Utilize and build upon 360 product photography capabilities
- Uses professional expertise and skill to capture high quality images of our brand in the U.S. that support content needs, campaigns, and multimedia initiatives.
- Uses photo editing software and applications to edit, crop, and enhance photographs.
- Ensure photographs will present a unified message matching the purpose, tone, and audience of its publication.
- Create a range of graphics to be utilized for social media, as well as repurposing for website, newsletter, and other mediums.
- Collaborate with the marketing team—including the graphic design team—on the design, development, and distribution of creative.
- Assisting graphic design team in creating and designing various materials for print and digital collateral using digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Consistently apply brand and style guidelines
- Prepares and updates a monthly content calendar.
- Proficient in editing video with Adobe Premier Pro.
- Design monthly external and internal email newsletters using Zoho Campaigns.
- Edits photos using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Edits and creates video content for TikTok, YouTube, and Internal videos using Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or other related software used for videography, photography, and graphic design .
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management.
- Self-motivator who can generate ideas for projects independently and collaboratively and communicate those ideas effectively to the team while working under tight deadlines.
- Strong initiative and motivation to constantly experiment and improve upon each project.
- Assists with weekly blog production and other website projects.
- 2-4 years’ experience.
Even if this job isn’t for you, maybe you know someone who would be a perfect fit?
If so, please send them this posting. Thanks!
WOODGRAIN is an EEO employer.
We maintain a tobacco and drug-free work environment.
Thank you for considering employment with us!
Powered by JazzHR