Must reside in the state(s) specified above. This position is only open to residents in the state(s) specified above.
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (Workday Recruiting)
- Prior human resources experience
- Familiarity with payroll/benefits/onboarding procedures
- Experience with human resources information systems and recruiting systems and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
Responsible for supporting recruiters in the hiring process of new associates, including scheduling interviews, coordinating pre-employment paperwork and offer letters, supporting staffing initiatives, and supporting high volume recruiting overflow. Support recruiters and ensure the new hire process is completed according to standard operation procedures.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, And Key Accountabilities
Nature and Scope
- Supports recruiters to ensure the job placement and new hire process is completed according to procedure. Sorts and forwards incoming resumes to appropriate departments and/or recruiters.
- Prepares offer letters and packets for new hires to include first day instructions, benefits and stock information, drug testing form and locations, and a list of required documents for new hire employment paperwork.
- Coordinates with pre-employment vendors to finalize drug and background checks.
- Ensures new hire paperwork is complete and accurate prior to closing file. Follows-up on drug screen and relocation services as needed.
- Provides support for staffing initiatives, which may include college recruiting, military hiring, or publishing the organization’s staffing newsletter.
- Supports staffing compliance by monitoring key processes and appropriate completion of the recruiting process.
- Provides support for high-volume recruiting overflow.
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
Education And Experience
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Our Goals for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
We are committed to creating a culture that promotes equity, respect, and advocacy for every HD Supply associate. We value the diversity of our people.Equal Employment Opportunity
HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.