At Twine, we're more than just a marketplace – we're a thriving ecosystem of top-tier freelancers from around the world. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups alike, Twine is the go-to platform for mission-critical projects. With over half a million registered freelancers and a growing roster of 35,000+ companies, we've become the comprehensive solution for all things freelancing.
At Twine, we recognize that companies require a flexible approach to hiring expert freelancers for their most critical projects. Traditional freelance platforms often fall short when it comes to scalability and diversity. That's where we shine. Twine operates as a thriving global freelance network, with diverse experts across various fields, including marketing, engineering, and AI. Our core mission is to empower creators, whether they're businesses or individual freelancers, to thrive in their creative endeavors.
About The Job
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist for an award-winning restaurant and distributors of cheesecakes.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- Highly Organized: In a dynamic work environment with many moving parts, you’re at ease prioritizing your responsibilities and maintaining deadlines
- Adaptable: You’re at ease in a fast-paced environment, and you’re able to change direction rapidly when priorities, deadlines, or personalities shift
- A Formulator of Strategies and Concepts: You have an uncanny ability to construct strategies while developing positive and compelling visions of an organization’s potential
- A Communicator: You’re capable and comfortable translating complex business requirements to a non-technical audience in a clear and concise manner; you’re capable of articulating a story in a clear, concise, and conversational manner; and you enjoy face-to-face conversations, executive-level presentations, and participating in dynamic exchanges of information
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Provide sales support to all domestic and international internal and external sales teams, customers and distributors as needed
- Create sales promotions and tools for brokers and customers, as well as prepare presentations for brokers, team, and customer meetings
- Manage asset creation including Point of Sales (POS) marketing materials
- Manage marketing communications including monthly newsletter and promotional activities
- Assist in product management for the Bakery’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, which includes entering product descriptions and technical information
- Manage the Sales and Marketing Department’s annual budget, which includes entering invoices in our CRM system
- Provide project management support for the Go-To-Market (GTM) segment of the business which includes managing and hosting weekly meetings, preparing business cases, and tracking action items
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in marketing, B2B marketing, foodservice manufacturer experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Graphic Design Tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, and Illustrator preferred)
- Experience with using a CRM system (such as Creatio/ Salesforce) and Email Marketing platforms (such as Mailchimp/ Constant Contact)
- Strong project management skills; experience managing multiple projects at once and working under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to work closely with all levels of the organization
- Highly organized and detail-oriented