Responsible for coordinating the communications output within the technology organization of Lennar. Creates and delivers emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications to include critical notifications and alerts to both internal customers, associates, business units and stakeholders. The Analyst II, Communications and Marketing also has responsibility for drafting and distribution of executive communications and support of, sponsorships, contests, fundraisers, marketing material, in collaboration with HR, Corporate Marketing and business units and business operations.
- Manage internal communications output.
- Prepare strategic communication plans for the technology organization.
- Execute communications to meet business demand and time frames.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Adjust communication plans, notices, bulletins, and management guidelines as needed.
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
- Set timing of release of departmental events and activities to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
- Support ideas with research and experience.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Publish communications and messages via the most appropriate media with accuracy and efficiency
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Ensure workers are engaged in company initiatives.
- Edit, design, and print internal publications.
- Participate in critical operations meetings, reviews and management sessions as directed by the CTO.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Copy, edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email communications.
- Promote IT and technology services through communications initiatives.
- Create thought leadership materials to engage with technology Associates.
- Leveraging analytics to improve Associate engagement and adjust communications strategy when needed
- Create and deliver internal communications, media content, case studies, white papers, LTS newsletter content and appropriate social media content
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas and concepts that keep our Associates engaged.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate events and project specific communications and activities where appropriate.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in communications and project coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field.
- Strong writing ability and experience writing internal messages, posts/articles, talk tracks across different mediums and platforms, including social media and professional networks
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills and grammar.
- Experience with communications and collaboration platforms- MS Teams and/or Slack required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite – Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience with Graphic Design software required (such as Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with influencing senior leaders
- Collaborates in a team-oriented environment is essential.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the incumbent, to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
- Experience at working as a leader and collaborator in a team-oriented environment is essential.
- Experience with influencing Senior leaders.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Creativity, Enthusiasm, and “can-do” attitude
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through organizational dynamics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and operational skill sets.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products – strong analytics skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Strong Customer service skills and focus required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Tenacious, driven, energetic and a high degree of professional integrity.
- Strong communication, presentation & leadership skills.
- Skills and experience with strategic planning and prioritization.
- Capability of developing strong customer focus.
- Understanding in capturing user requirements and translating into needs and imperatives.
- Strong knowledge of service development, delivery, operations, and relationship management.
- Ability to effectively interact with business counterparts and understand the business environment.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.