Who We Are
SiriusXM and its brands (Pandora, SXM Media, AdsWizz, Simplecast, and SiriusXM Connected Vehicle Services) are leading a new era of audio entertainment and services by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio entertainment experience for listeners -- in the car, at home, and anywhere on the go with connected devices. Our vision is to shape the future of audio, where everyone can be effortlessly connected to the voices, stories and music they love wherever they are.
This is the place where a diverse group of emerging talent and legends alike come to share authentic and purposeful songs, stories, sounds and insights through some of the best programming and technology in the world. Our critically-acclaimed, industry-leading audio entertainment encompasses music, sports, comedy, news, talk, live events, and podcasting. No matter their individual role, each of our employees plays a vital part in bringing SiriusXM’s vision to life every day.
SXM Media is the gateway for marketers to the largest digital audio advertising ecosystem in North America. As the combined advertising revenue organization of Sirius XM Holdings Inc., SXM Media spans across leading owned and operated audio platforms Pandora and SiriusXM; innovative ad tech solutions powered by AdsWizz; sonic creative consultancy Studio Resonate; and an extended content network featuring exclusive monetization agreements with Audiochuck, NBCUniversal, SoundCloud, and many more. Reaching more than 150 million listeners each month, SXM Media delivers audiences the tailored brand experiences they crave while putting creators first, making it easy for every marketer to produce, plan, buy and measure across its entire audio universe.
How You’ll Make An Impact
The coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of programming the next generation SiriusXM app, specifically including identifying and tracking programming information that will be used to build an editorial calendar and then schedule promotions across the SiriusXM app. They will be constantly publishing and maintaining sets and pages across the app and deeply embedded across programming verticals.
What You’ll Do
- Liaise directly with the Programming & Marketing teams to assist with tracking critical programming details (broadcast schedules, On Demand availability, content descriptions and segmentation characteristics, etc.).
- Execute daily in-app promotions in a fast-paced, production-driven environment.
- Image publishing and ongoing digital ﬁle organization in the DAM system, for easy tracking and retrieval of assets and corresponding app content associations.
- Seek required approvals (photos, accelerated production schedules, advice on technical set-up, etc.), through an established process for execution.
- Maintain organization of content in CMS (active entry pages, groupings, sets).
- Field cross-department requests for building collections/groupings of content and supplying IDs required for deep links for social, marketing, etc.
- Perform daily QA of user experience to ensure high quality content output and assist with identifying/reporting product bugs to ensure quick escalation.
- Interim maintenance of curation & production needs for 2 live apps (Polaris & Atlas).
- Assist in admin support of various tasks across a variety of toolsets: DAMS; CMS; Monday.com, etc.
- Support various teams with streamlining promotional information to leverage in support of alignment across channels for top promotional priories (Push, Newsletter, Billboards, App Store, etc.).
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with metadata and content management systems.
- Knowledge of current audio entertainment and streaming video, including podcasts.
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality.
- Adept in information gathering and organizing.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and computer/technological skills.
- Strong interest in music, podcasts and general knowledge of sports, news and entertainment.
- Familiarity with creator economy as well as the general media arena.
- Experience with base-level photo editing and/or graphic design.
- Knowledge of basic organizational, descriptive, structural metadata standards and best-practices.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent me management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Flexibility to support occasional oﬀ-business hours including some weekends required.
- The ideal candidate will possess a high attention to detail for work organizing and tracking information around opportunities for in-app promotion.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Oﬃce Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), including expert in Excel.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and organization of information.
- Knowledge of standards and best practices for digital media formats and descriptive metadata
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
At SiriusXM, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $42,700 to $50,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.