Note: NOT a work from home position!
Great opportunity for part time work (Monday-Friday 10am-2pm) with opportunity to play with dogs in Everett area! We are pet care company looking for another pack member who is self-starter and is highly detailed/organized. He/she also possesses strong computer skills, interest in marketing/building client relationships, enjoys driving/walking and giving dog belly rubs!
Job responsibilities for each category are listed out below:
- 12-15 weekly Facebook and Instagram posts
- Once a month newsletter via MailChimp
- Once a quarter paper newsletter (design, copy, send out for printing, etc.)
- Sort photos taken by walkers and choose which will be featured on social media
- Seeks out prospective partnership opportunities such as vet offices, groomers, pet stores, etc.
- Experience shooting/creating videos that adhere to brand guidelines HIGHLY desirable
- Covers other employees for sick/vacation 1-14 days per month by walking dogs (10-75 pounds) outdoors in all weather conditions (4 hours per day)
- Understand special requests for each dog while providing attention, refreshing water, wiping paws and giving treats
- Ensure each dog receives exercise and bathroom breaks and remove pet waste
- Maintain leadership of the 1-2 dogs walking while guaranteeing safety of them from other humans and dogs nearby
- Take photos of the dogs and record how long the walks were/anything abnormal that you noticed
- Complete physical and mental
- Comfortable walking and driving in all types of weather
- Must be available Monday-Friday 10am-2pm and job is NOT a work from home.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Publisher, Adobe PhotoShop, Windows Movie Maker or comparable software highly desirable but employer will train "right" candidate.
- Understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- Ideal candidate has 1+ years of graphic design experience.
- Valid driver’s license and cell phone with internet access is required. You must also have access to a computer and a printer.
- Ability to pass a criminal/background check.
How to apply:
TAILored Pet Services LLC (TPS) was founded to deliver loving, attentive and compassionate care to furry babies. Caring for another person’s pet requires accountability and a deep level of trustworthiness plus a willingness to love and care for all animals. We strive to meet these values every day, regardless of what the Pacific Northwest weather tosses in the way. Though we love playing with pets on the floor and receiving “kisses”, we take our responsibilities very seriously. We treat our clients furry babies like our own pets because they become part of the TAILored Pet Services family. TPS was built on a continuous desire to meet our client's every need and exceed their expectations. Learn more about our exciting company at
Powered by JazzHR