Job Type: Internship
Duration: 3 months
Visdomur is a pioneering private equity education group with a focus on enhancing Early Childhood Education. We are acquiring and optimizing a portfolio of top-tier daycares. We also focus on community building and content marketing through our newsletter.
Our newsletter serves as a platform for sharing expert articles, research findings, and practical tips with parents, educators, and industry professionals. Our goal is to become a thought-leader in the space and by fostering a vibrant community, we hope to drive positive change in Early Childhood Education space nationwide.
Visdomur Recruiting Process
Our recruiting process takes around 2 weeks and consists of the Application, Assessment, and an Interview.
As a Private Equity Research Intern, you will help position Vidsomur as a market leader in Early Childhood Education (ECE) by bolstering our M&A and operational strategies through deal-sourcing, compiling research reports, and contributing to our weekly newsletter. The internship will predominantly focus on research strategies aimed at streamlining operations within our portfolio companies and pinpointing acquisition targets within designated regions.
- Market: Conduct research on the Early Childhood Education market
- Operations: Develop research reports on best practices for operating ECE businesses
- M&A: Generate reports on the current state of M&A in ECE
- Competitors: Analyze competitors within certain regions of the ECE market
- Identify Acquisition Targets: Help execute our proprietary deal-sourcing strategy
- Enrich Data: Assist in acquiring contact information on potential acquisition targets
- Database Administration: Help maintain our database of ECE businesses and contacts
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or a related field.
- Strong interest in early childhood education, educational technology, and private equity.
- Exceptional skills in research, written communication, and verbal communication
- Previous experience in finance or private equity is a plus.
Please fill out an internship application through the following link: https://92x4ft7rzvb.typeform.com/to/flSqj4vb