UTA seeks a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support within the Corporate Communications department for the vice president of internal communications and the editorial director. This person will be responsible for a variety of administrative tasks including scheduling, expense management and travel. They will help to organize and support the monthly global staff meeting, review, and create internal communications for multiple departments, support the publication of the daily internal communications newsletter, and assist in the rollout of new digital internal communication channels and tools.
In this dual role, the successful candidate will also work with UTA’s editorial director to provide administrative support while having opportunities to create original content for UTA’s website, social media channels, and assist with the ideation and coordination of videos created for internal and external distribution.
This position combines administrative duties and detail-focused work with a passion for storytelling, confidence working across different business areas and enthusiasm for taking on new roles and responsibilities as they become department priorities.
This is a full-time on-site position with benefits and will pay $23 per hour.What You Will Do
What You Will Need
- Administrative duties include answering phones, meeting and schedule coordination, heavy email correspondence, and travel coordination
- Managing expenses and payments
- Coordinate internal communication activities as needed
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions for internal and external stories
- Assist in organizing and execution of videos for internal and external audiences
- Conduct research to support Corporate Communication strategic planning
- Draft internal communications, social media posts, occasional original stories for UTA’s website
- Develop and maintain relationships with all business and corporate function departments
- Other special projects as assigned including new technology adoption and M&A support
What You Will Get
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of prior experience in entertainment publicity at a public relations agency, studio or network.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
- General business knowledge and interest in entertainment, sports and media business
- Strong problem-solving, listening and skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
- Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
- The opportunity to do the best work of your career
- Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
- Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and change makers—from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.