Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
The FX Production and Special Projects group oversees the production of all on-air promotions, editorial campaigns and special projects for marketing and other departments. Some of the special projects include show BTS, post-production VFX and a bi-weekly company wide newsletter.
FX’s prestigious slate of programming includes FX on Hulu original American Horror Stories and Reservation Dogs, drama series Mayans M.C. and Snowfall, limited series American Horror Story and American Crime Story, comedy series Archer, Atlanta, Dave, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, What We Do in the Shadows, the weekly short-form comedy programming showcase Cake, and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary features.
A Day in the Life…
As an intern for the FX Production & Special Projects team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a small collaborative team. You will assist and support the Production & Special Projects team as needed with anything from admin needs, shoot prep, research, to post organization as well as assisting with the department newsletter. There is a potential to be offered as a Production Assistant on local shoots for Print, Social and On-Air Promotions.
What We Are Looking For…
- Interest in and basic knowledge of current FX TV shows
- Interest in and basic knowledge of production & post-production.
- Basic administration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Junior, Senior, or recent graduates within 6 months studying Film/TV/Media/Marketing/Production
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Program length -- The approximate dates of this internship are January 2024 through June 2024
- Work details -- Must be able to work full time hours (approximately 40 per week) Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm PT for the duration of the internship
- Must be able to have a consistent, reliable work schedule throughout the session
- Housing -- Must provide own housing for the duration internship program in the Los Angeles, CA area
- Transportation -- Must have reliable transportation to/from work
The pay rate for this role in California is $21.70 per hour. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.