Volunteer: Program Manager, Political Data Collection - This is a remote role (within the US)
Join the We Vote Movement
We Vote has an open volunteering position for a Program Manager, Political Data Collection
(~2 hours per week) who wants to use their existing skills and learn new skills, while helping strengthen American Democracy.
We Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated
What You’ll Do
- Working with the Executive Director, refine and extend We Vote's political-data-gathering strategy, which includes national elements and particular focus on specific states
- Clarify questions about political strategy
- Train and nurture Political Data Project Managers to make sure their team's efforts align with We Vote's political-data-gathering strategy
- Facilitate communication about the political data strategies and accomplishments with other We Vote teams:
- Community Outreach, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Social, Newsletter Team, Analytics & Ads, Research Team, Internship Program, Recruiting
- Review work product from the team and propose strategies for improving efficiency
- Support and track project manager’s OKRs and KPIs. Train team members unfamiliar with OKRs.
- Provide brief reports in meetings and via email about the status of your program
Who you are: Must haves.
- At least 1-2 hours each week during our core team hours M-F 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- You are currently located in the US and can work one or two hours that overlap with US PT per week.
Not Required, But Nice To Have.
- Help maintain and add some political data information to We Vote’s political database
- If you have more than 2 hours to volunteer each week, there are other ways you can get involved with We Vote
What You’ll Gain
You will have the opportunity to touch the lives of millions of Americans, and be part of a movement and product that will receive national attention. You’ll gain an opportunity to grow within the We Vote movement and meet other volunteers who are like minded and interested in building a valuable application to empower voters across the United States. You’ll also gain valuable technical skills, have opportunities for leadership development, and expand your personal and professional network.
Powered by JazzHR