Nike's Just Do It tagline.
Apple's 1984 campaign.
Liquid Death's packaging.
What do these have in common? Brilliant, creative marketing concepts. But these concepts are also incredibly tough to measure. Enter Swayable.
Swayable is a technology platform that helps marketers measure the effectiveness of brand campaigns. It's a superpower for marketers, and our job is to let marketers know about it. Joining Swayable means being on a team whose work changes the course of history. The technology we develop is at the leading edge of transforming some of the world’s most important campaign organizations and enterprises: combatting disinformation, protecting democracy, and supporting the sustainable growth of consumer-facing brands.
About the Role:
We are seeking an ambitious, flexible, and strategic Marketing Associate interested in the world of communications and technology to help us market Swayable to marketers. This role will involve working with Swayable’s marketing and our sales, technology, and client teams to develop new content, improve our conversion, and execute creative marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is interested in marketing and data and can demonstrate strategic thinking and scrappy execution. We’re looking for a candidate with a passion for professional growth, is ready to work hard, be creative, and help us at this exciting growth stage at Swayable!
Check out our values & culture deck to learn more about our mission: https://tinyurl.com/4zjchwzs
- The ability to create, deploy, and measure nurture campaigns, oversee newsletter content and distribution, and create a steady stream of intelligent, effective email outreach programming
- Leverage HubSpot CRM and marketing automation tools to measure, track, and analyze marketing performance
- Prioritize, develop, and distribute new, creative content for sales enablement, including templates, sell pieces, one-sheeters, and other marketing and sales collateral.
- Run our regular newsletter and retention campaigns and strategy, providing the customer success team with content to re-engage customers.
- Conference/event planning, tracking, and logistics. Create a system for pre-, during-, and post-event engagement to drive brand awareness and new sales leads
- Social media account management (growth and content planning). Optimize digital day-to-day campaigns on LinkedIn, Google, Twitter with competitive analysis, best practices, and engagement and lead generation reporting
- Organizational lead for keeping key internal docs fresh and updated (keeping sales decks, collateral, client testimonials, competitive intelligence, etc.)
- Build and optimize landing pages and website destinations to increase engagement and conversions
- Develop social media content and community, distribute media across key channels, and track and report on performance.
- Support the marketing team in hitting pipeline targets and participate in monthly and quarterly reporting
- Design skills and experience working with freelancers and contractors as needed are a plus
Your Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- 2-4 years in marketing, business, strategy, or growth, with an understanding of B2B SaaS marketing strategies and demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools, and analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- A knack for excellent marketing copy and longer-form content
- Good design sense is a plus
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data, measure results, and make data-driven marketing decisions
- Exceptional project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, HubSport Marketing and CRM systems, and analytics platforms
- Interest in advocacy is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law. The team especially encourages applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.
The base salary range for this role is between $70-90k. The actual salary offered will be determined based on factors such as relevant experience, qualifications, and the successful candidate's overall fit within our organization. The compensation package will also include Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k), and PTO.