The Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA) is a non-profit organization headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, that educates and supports nurses and advanced practice nurses through the development of professional and patient education, leadership, and advocacy.
This is a full-time remote role for a Digital Marketing Coordinator at the Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association. The last few years have seen an expansion in the breadth and depth of the resources PCNA provides in support of our mission to promote nurses as leaders in cardiovascular disease prevention and management. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will support the organization’s efforts by managing digital marketing campaigns and designing engaging graphics.
This team member will report to the Communications Manager. This position will work in partnership with the rest of the PCNA team to educate and elevate cardiovascular nursing through social media, print and digital media, and other communications and marketing avenues.
Social Media Management and Design
- Manage PCNA’s social media platforms - currently, Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Create, curate, schedule, and manage social media posts, accommodating best practices and needs, such as communication campaign deadlines for funded projects.
- Work with the Education Department and Communications Manager on content development, with the Digital Marketing Coordinator responsible for the design and distribution of posts.
- Develop original, high-quality, and captivating content.
- Work with the Education Team to expand cutting-edge techniques utilizing social media to connect with and engage learners.
- Monitor and evaluate analytics to continuously identify areas for improvement.
- Present and attempt new or innovative social media campaigns.
- Keep up to date with trends and best practices in social media.
Design for Print and Digital
- Design print and digital PCNA reports and materials, including annual reports, social media graphics, infographics, and PowerPoints.
- Support a strong brand voice and identity, ensuring that PCNA brand guidelines are upheld in both internal and external projects.
- Collaborate with the education department to develop clinical and patient education materials.
- Write and edit content, including the monthly email newsletter, articles, member stories, and other messaging
- Identify opportunities for growth and innovation in marketing and communicating about PCNA’s products, services, and activities.
- Work with the Communications Manager to develop consistent imagery and language across platforms to maintain a voice, look, and feel for PCNA online.
- Work with the Communications Manager to maintain the editorial calendar.
- Work with the Communications Manager to perform other communications duties, including website updates, SEO, email marketing, and other communications duties.
- Work with the Communication and Marketing Manager and Education Team to promote educational pieces and campaigns.
- Lead video editing projects for PCNA staff including social media and other platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Experience managing social media and executing email marketing campaigns
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and CMS platforms
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional and collaborative teams
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with healthcare or non-profit organizations is a plus
- Understanding and commitment to the mission and values of the Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association