Ibotta is seeking aMarketingIntern
to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. As a participant in our2024 Summer Internship,
you will have the opportunity to fully integrate with your team to directly contribute to ongoing Ibotta business initiatives. In addition to the daily time with your team, you will participate in ongoing teach outs curated to help build skills essential to transitioning into the workforce and building your career. We are looking for candidates who are eager to learn, excited to work on real-world business challenges, and want to be part of a mission-driven company.
This will be a full-time, 12 week, internship during the summer of 2024. This is a hybrid position located in Denver, Colorado and requires 3 days in-office per week. Required in-office hybrid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Candidates must live in the United States
Applications will be openSeptember 25 - October 1, October 11 - October 13,
andOctober 23 - October 29
What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Immerse yourself in 1 of 3 marketing specializations; B2B Marketing, Sales Enablement, or Ad Strategy.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and customer feedback analysis.
- Create marketing content, assist in ad campaign planning, and review ad creatives.
- Develop sales collateral, assist in lead generation, and create sales enablement materials.
- Analyze campaign performance data, generate reports, and offer insights for optimization.
- Collaborate with various teams, participate in events, and continuously learn and improve marketing efforts.
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values:Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency& A good idea can come from anywhere
- Juniors working towards a bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Hunger to learn and collaborate with your teammates
- Exposure to or familiarity with current marketing trends and tactics
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously
- Great analytical and problem solving abilities
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colo., Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a performance marketing platform that allows brands to deliver digital promotions to millions of consumers through a network of publishers called the Ibotta Performance Network (IPN). Ibotta’s network allows marketers to influence what people buy, and where and how often they shop – all while paying only when their campaigns directly result in a sale.
Guided by our values and our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we build, the innovative people we work (and have fun) with, and the consumers we get to help. To date, we have credited consumers $1.5B.
Ibotta was named to the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the fourth year in a row, after debuting on the list in 2018. The company has also been named as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post four consecutive times, made BuiltIn Colorado’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row and appeared on Inc.’s list of Best Workplaces in 2017 and 2023
To learn more about what our teams are doing, sign-up for ourIbotta Insider Newsletter.Additional Details:
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay and housing assistance for out of state students.
- The hourly compensation for this role is:$19.00per hour worked. This compensation range is specific to the United States labor market.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.