Ibotta is seeking aFinancial Business Intelligence Intern,
to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. As a participant in our2024 Summer Internship
, you will have the opportunity to fully integrate with your team to directly contribute to ongoing Ibotta business initiatives. In addition to the daily time with your team, you will participate in ongoing teach outs curated to help build skills essential to transitioning into the workforce and building your career. We are looking for candidates who are eager to learn, excited to work on real-world business challenges, and want to be part of a mission-driven company.
This will be a full-time, 12 week, internship during the summer of 2024. This is a hybrid position located in Denver, Colorado and requires 3 days in-office per week. Required in-office hybrid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Candidates must live in the United States
Applications will be openSeptember 25 - October 1, October 11 - October 13,
andOctober 23 - October 29
What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Assist with implement data driven solutions that drive action and reduce manual efforts
- Partner with organizations to identify automation opportunities and take the lead on making them happen
- Continually grow Ibotta’s understanding of financial information
- Implement best practices to improve efficiencies and data quality
- Create and maintain internal documentation on tools and data sets
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values:Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency& A good idea can come from anywhere
- Juniors working towards a bachelor’s degree with a focus in Finance, Mathematics or Business or related field
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Hunger to learn and collaborate with your teammates
- Creative thinking problem solver who learns fast
- Knowledge and experience in Finance and Accounting analyses
- Basic level understanding of any of the industry leading platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, Snowflake, etc.)
- Basic understanding of visualization platforms
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colo., Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a performance marketing platform that allows brands to deliver digital promotions to millions of consumers through a network of publishers called the Ibotta Performance Network (IPN). Ibotta’s network allows marketers to influence what people buy, and where and how often they shop – all while paying only when their campaigns directly result in a sale.
Guided by our values and our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we build, the innovative people we work (and have fun) with, and the consumers we get to help. To date, we have credited consumers $1.5B.
Ibotta was named to the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the fourth year in a row, after debuting on the list in 2018. The company has also been named as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post four consecutive times, made BuiltIn Colorado’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row and appeared on Inc.’s list of Best Workplaces in 2017 and 2023To learn more about what our teams are doing, sign-up for ourIbotta Insider Newsletter.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay and housing assistance for out of state students.
- The hourly compensation for this role is:$23.00per hour worked. This compensation range is specific to the United States labor market.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.