Sintavia is an additive designer and manufacturer of next generation Power & Thermal Management Systems components for Aerospace & Defense OEMs. We are seeking a capable, career-minded individual for the position of Marketing Manager.
SUMMARY: Develop, implement, and execute strategic marketing and communication plans for the entire organization to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the Corporate Vice President to create and execute an annual marketing plan and budget
- Monitors budget on all projects and prepares reports as needed
- Generates and posts content to all social media channels
- Develops and maintains the company's corporate image and identity
- Creates templates for presentations; revises templates as needed
- Generates newsletter, direct mail, and advertising material
- Drafts effective press releases and prepares information for media kits
- Generates content for and maintains company website
- Establishes and retains effective working relationships with customers, government officials, and media representatives and uses these relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates company representation at tradeshows, conferences, and industry events
- Secures and negotiates advertising contracts
- Participates in new market research and design
- Researches and monitors competitive environment and provides input and analysis
- Represents the marketing team to cross-functional groups including management, sales, engineering, and operations
- Performs other related marketing and communication duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in marketing, communication, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in marketing and communication
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter that can identify potential problems and take action
- Must possess willingness to assist where needed to ensure the company meets its goals and objectives on time
- Ability to use computer software to include but not limited to: Microsoft Office, WordPress, Google Analytics, Canva, CRM software, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess time management skills and acute attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Background checks will be completed on all candidates considered for hire.
- Easily adapt to new organizations / technical environments
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Project management experience with projects of all sizes
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Due to nature of work, U.S. Citizenship is required
- Manufacturing marketing experience preferred
- Aerospace marketing experience preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to sit, walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and the tools you will need to be successful, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid holiday, sick and PTO
- Paid life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
We provide a safe, fun, exciting and collaborative workplace, where growth and advancement opportunities abound.
Sintavia is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.