The Morgridge Family Foundation (MFF) invests in leaders and organizations that are reimagining solutions to some of today’s biggest challenges. MFF offers vision, community, and resources to support a network of partners achieving their profound impact.
Please make sure you read this posting thoroughly and apply per the instructions:
Overview of Position:
MFF is looking for a Communications Manager to execute and help set the communications strategy of the Morgridge Family Foundation and serve as the organization’s primary writer. This will involve working through both traditional publishing and digital platforms to tell the stories of leaders and nonprofit organizations finding solutions to today’s unmet societal needs. The Communications Manager also will work closely with the Director of Publishing and Communications to advance projects of the MFF publishing division (MFFP).
Location: Denver/Hybrid Work From Home
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Create compelling content for blog articles, annual reports, The Reach newsletter, MFF’s website, external communications, and other projects as they arise
- Serve as project manager and lead communicator for MFF’s highest-priority projects
- Manage MFF social media strategy, execution and measurement
- Maintain the foundation’s visual identity assets and ensure brand compliance
- Manage the vendors and contractors who support MFF’s communications and publishing projects, including printers, designers, web developers, writers, publicists, interns, and others as needed
- Respond in a timely fashion to communication requests from the internal MFF team and nonprofit partners
- Manage the foundation’s content calendar and deliver the many communications projects on time
- Support MFF Publishing’s authors with content development, research, etc.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience writing clear and persuasive stories for a variety of platforms and audiences
- Knowledge of social media best practices, tools and strategies
- Hands-on experience with leading engagement tools including WordPress, Canva, Hootsuite, Airtable, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics and others
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in a busy and collaborative communications environment
$75,000 - $85,000
Benefits: Paid PTO/Sick time/100% paid Health, Dental, Vision Insurance/401K with employer match.
Please provide a resume, cover letter explaining your interest and why you are suited for this position and two recent writing samples. Please send these items to email@example.com
Applications sent without these items will not be considered.
MFF is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.