Location: Bastrop, TX (30 miles outside Austin, TX)
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: BrassCheck is the parent company of Daily Stoic and Daily Dad. Each channel is dedicated to providing daily wisdom to our combined audience of 3 million subscribers. Our platforms include an email list, podcast, YouTube channel, and more. In this role, you will directly interact with all members of our small team.
Job Description: This role consists of managing ad integrations campaigns from various sponsors across different mediums including podcasts, newsletters, and video. It will also include filling the promotional schedule with our in-house products and courses to ensure a proper mix of external and internal promotions.
- Liaison between brands with established deals and team Daily Stoic / Ryan Holiday to ensure brand integrations are approved on both sides and meet established timelines
- Work with video editor to schedule the YouTube brand integrations
- Work with podcast editor to schedule the podcast brand integrations
- Work with newsletter editor to schedule any newsletter brand integrations
- Be the main point of contact with our brand partners. This includes our advertising agencies who sell to many brands and directly with select brands.
- Monitor project progress of new advertiser campaigns from planning to execution
- Negotiating contracts and specifications and terms with brands and external agencies
- Generate ideas for marketing campaigns for internal products and courses
Compensation: DOE. Health insurance. 401K with matching contributions.