Office Status: Hybrid
Salary: $230, 000 Base + Bonus
One of the premier largest banks in the world is looking to add a VP on its Quality Assurance Team. Its market share is ever growing and currently at its peak, so it is currently adding new members to its accounting and finance teams. As the banks’ capital threshold continues to rapidly increase with no signs of slowing down, so will the company’s market share as well as its need for excellent staff.
The bank is one of the most internationalized banks in the world, and their strategic goal it to continue to be a leading international bank, that delivers growth and excellence, through the development of an integrated cross-border business platform, that at its core is focused on commercial banking.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning, updating, and execution of the bank’s QA plan.
- Manage and conduct Compliance audit and validation projects QA reviews.
- Communicate the QA results and seek remediation action plan.
- Report/track/monitoring progress of the QA issues and action plans.
- Prioritize and implement audit process improvements Regulatory Examination & Audit Deliverable Support.
- Coordinate and maintain relationships with regulators and external auditors.
- Collaborate internally and respond to requests from regulators and external auditors.
- Provide regulatory exam preparation support.
- Review regulatory submission.
- Prepare Internal Audit Department newsletter for management review.
- Assist teams in process improvement through audit tools.
- Review the audit risk assessment, consolidate, and rationalize updates.
- Assist in the development and implementation of QA training activities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the relevant Audit.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; master’s degree is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in internal/external audit or a related field is required.
- Big 4 Accounting Firm experience is a plus.
- Knowledge in audit professional practices, risk and control standards, policies and U.S. banking regulations is required.
- Extensive exposure to IT audit or IT industry, Cybersecurity, Information Security, Database Management, or Project Development is required.
- CAMS certification is a must for the AVP level, CPA and/or CIA certifications are a plus for both VP and AVP levels.
- Bilingual abilities in Mandarin are preferred.