A member-based trade association advocacy is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing and Branding Specialist to join their team. This person will amplify various initiatives via digital channels to further engage audiences. You will create and optimize marketing campaigns supporting annual conference, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (“DEI”) initiative, Women in Securitization (“WiS”) initiative, and key policy initiatives. You will examine data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and propose ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure. You will work on planning member events and creating promotional materials associated with those events. Successful candidates will have a three-pronged approach to the role: you are a storyteller who is creative, analytical, and has strong project management skills. The Marketing & Branding Specialist is an integral member of the staff and will interact directly and regularly with all members of the team.
Status: Direct Hire
Salary: $65-70K DOE
What You'll Do:
- Implement marketing strategy initiatives via website, event microsites, email marketing, video assets, and social media channels
- Assist in the creation of content marketing plans
- Design and optimize email marketing and social media campaigns
- Minimize distribution list decay and optimize marketing touchpoints
- Serve as brand guardian, ensuring all written materials are error-free and adheres to brand and style
- Measure success metrics for website engagement and marketing campaigns and provide reporting to management
- Create, monitor, and optimize content across websites
- Design and distribute weekly newsletter and research pieces to 15,000 subscribers
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A concentration in business, marketing, journalism, or communications is a plus.
- Expertise with digital and email marketing platforms, specifically Constant Contact
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign
- Proficiency with open-source CMS, specifically WordPress
- Proficiency with Canva
- Proficiency with social media platforms, specifically LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proficiency with web analytics services, specifically Google Analytics
- Exceptional written communication and editing skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Adaptable, collaborative, and composed under pressure
- Ability to work in a high-performing environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong critical-thinking skills and the ability to proactively problem solve
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple deliverables at once
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience presenting complex information in a variety of formats and styles for different audiences
- Familiarity with the latest trends and methodologies in traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Experience with workplace productivity platforms such as Asana and Formstack
- Experience with event management software such as Cvent and AttendeeHub
- Experience with CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Experience with marketing automation and SEO
- HTML experience
How To Apply: Please respond with your resume for consideration. We welcome all candidates that meet the REQUIRED qualifications with recent relevant experience. Palmer Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.
About Us: Palmer is an award winning staffing agency offering direct hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary placements for administrative, management, executive, legal and more. We represent more than 500 of the finest law firms and legal departments in the D.C. area.
Palmer Google Reviews = 4.8 stars, visit online to see what other Palmer candidates have to say about us. You are more than just a “number”!