The US Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the US Bank. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level.
This role of a Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting HSBC US Marketing including marketing material development, campaign execution, execution of brand and innovation banking campaigns. . . This includes reinforcing HSBC core values and amplifying a holistic strategy across all activity.
The role holder is responsible for:
- Working closely with the brand & business marketing teams to develop an integrated marketing calendar and runway
- Create and manage business & client friendly marketing toolkits
- Create and execute marketing assets that support our brand & business campaigns & partnerships
- Assist in larger-scale marketing campaigns that are multi-channel
- Work with agency partners on the creation, execution and reporting of campaigns
- Train and manage the Eloqua customer database and invitation system
- Own the Marketing Newsletter content designed to promote campaigns, events and marketing activity for all areas of the marketing team
- Instill trust and confidence with our stakeholders, sponsors and partners and cement yourself as trusted partner for marketing activity
- Track action items and deliverables for each project and work closely with stakeholders
- Keep up with industry trends and make recommendations on new platforms and processes to make our marketing team more effective.
- Process oriented mind that can help refine our processes and best practices over time.
- Collaborate with global teams to ensure alignment and best practice sharing
- Management and tracking of marketing, brand and business requests
- Ability to brief agencies when applicable by writing creative briefs and project managing the creative/concepts.
- Manage budget, invoicing and effectiveness on a monthly basis
For this role, HSBC targets a fixed pay range between $62,500 and $93,700.
The final fixed pay offer will depend on the candidate and a number of variables, including but not limited to, role responsibilities, skill set, depth of experience and education, licensing/certification requirements, internal relativity, and specific work location.
At HSBC, our overall goal is to provide a competitive Total Reward Package, with an appropriate mix of fixed pay, and variable pay, as part of an employee’s overall total compensation and benefits. Variable pay generally takes the form of discretionary, annual awards (sometimes referred to as a “bonus”). Additionally, HSBC offers a wide range of competitive and flexible benefits designed to help you improve your health and well-being, finances, and lifestyle.Requirements
In compliance with applicable laws, HSBC is committed to employing only those who are authorized to work in the US. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. as HSBC will not engage in immigration sponsorship for this position.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- At least 2 years experience in partnership and event marketing, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Understanding of partnership and event marketing, with the ability to evaluate opportunities and prioritise those that will drive the most effective return.
- Ability to understand customer insight and design and deliver marketing activities which respond to customer needs and expectations of HSBC.
- Understanding of the financial services industry, ideally within the commercial banking and wealth industry
- Understanding of changing market and marketing landscape and target audience consumption habits.
- Experience with attention to detail in all aspects of event and sponsorship planning and delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of activity planning processes, budgeting, and ability to develop measurements and metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong team player, collaborative, collegiate approach – able to interact effectively with colleagues across different parts of the business, ability to work in virtual teams across multiple geographies
- Experience of working with agency partners
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities to ensure you have the right skills for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including a robust Wellness Hub, all in a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work environment. You will be empowered to drive HSBC’s engagement with the communities we serve through an industry-leading volunteerism policy, a generous matching gift program, and a comprehensive program of immersive Sustainability and Climate Change Initiatives. You’ll want to join our Employee Resource Groups as they play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of our employees and networking inside and outside of HSBC. We value difference. We succeed together. We take responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build the bank of the future!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, race, national origin, ethnicity, disability or medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran service, religion, creed, sex, gender, pregnancy, childbirth, caregiver status, marital status, citizenship or immigration status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other trait protected by applicable law.