The marketing coordinator is responsible for the design and implementation of marketing strategies for Indigo Living’s overall brand while additionally supporting individual communities.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinates with marketing specialist to bring brand awareness and drive marketing efforts.
- Creates, curates, schedules, and manages content for Indigo Living community social media accounts, Internet listing providers, and community websites.
- Creates engaging text, image, and video content for social media accounts.
- Promotes brand awareness and assists in coordinating event planning.
- Acts as a vital customer service arm of the organization by responding to requests and questions on social media in a timely manner.
- Assists with marketing tasks as assigned, including monitoring all social media platforms, collaborating on marketing campaigns, and bringing brand awareness for each Indigo Living community.
- Designs and produces physical marketing such as business cards, brochures, community signage, etc.
- Creates content schedule and writes the monthly resident newsletter email to 15,000-plus renters, writing content in line with Indigo Living goals and objectives.
- Maintains relationships with vendors, gets estimates, completes orders of marketing materials and supplies, and maintains inventory.
- Manages and maintains login information for department accounts, such as social media sites, email accounts and listings services. Serves as administrator for department’s contacts and their information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, graphic design, or related field.
- Two years’ experience in marketing capacity required.
- Up to 25% travel required. Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and auto insurance required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Experience in Adobe Create Suite and/or Canva.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and experience in social media technologies and effective practices.
- Ability to problem solve, respond proactively to issues, and take initiative.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to be flexible and interact with all levels of management and staff.
: This job description describes the general nature and essential functions of the position without including peripheral and incidental duties. Contents of this job description are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. Employees may receive other job-related instructions and be required to perform other job-related work as requested by the manager. All requirements are subject to possible modification to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.