Are you a highly motivated and results-driven professional with a passion for both business development and operational excellence? Kahn Media is currently searching for a full time dynamic and proactive Business Development and Operations Specialist to join our team. You will take ownership in cultivating relationships with potential new clients and partner. As a key player in our organization, you will use your understanding of business operations and business development for supporting internal strategic business initiatives and ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client Relations: Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients.
- Build Proposals and decks: Design visually stunning and professionally polished decks that effectively communicate complex ideas, showcasing our company’s strengths and services. Take ownership acting as project lead for RFP responses keeping both personnel and information organized, including identifying most applicable content, editing existing content, and drafting new content when needed.
- Operational Efficiency: Streamline and optimize internal processes and reports to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to enhance operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and productivity.
- Operations Marketing Support: Collaborate with the creative team to further develop marketing materials that align with the company’s business objectives along with providing support in identifying ways in maintaining and updating company assets such as the company website, newsletter and social channels.
- Business Development support: Collaborate with the business development team assisting in creating promotional materials or business quotes and contracts that align with the company's business objectives.
- Project Management: Lead cross-functional projects that drive business growth and operational improvements. Collaborate with different departments to ensure successful project execution and timely delivery.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education Requirements: Preferred educational or background in marketing, public relations, or social media
- Self-starter approach to work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Comfortable working and communicating with team members
- Ability to manage projects, time, and task management
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Working with Google Docs and Sheets, Canva, project management software such as ClickUp
- Knowledge of cars and the automotive industry is a plus
About Kahn Media
Kahn Media Inc. is one of the fastest-growing PR/Marketing firms in the luxury lifestyle, outdoor, and automotive spaces thanks to our focus on working with the best brands, the most talented people, and fostering a highly charged creative work environment. Kahn Media was recognized by Adweek as one of the fastest-growing agencies in the US in 2019, and by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal as the #1 PR Agency in the Valley for the past four years.
We are not your typical PR agency, we are an integrated marketing firm that acts as the bridge between top brands and their customers, creating fun engaging content and promoting the latest vehicles, products, services, and events. We have an amazing in-house art department with talented photographers, videographers, and designers. Our Account team specializes in working directly with the clients and the media by writing new product and news releases, stories for company blogs, newsletters, providing event coverage, and working with the creative team on video scripts and ad material. We believe in delivering excellence for our clients and creating a fun, positive environment for our team.
What we Offer (“The Perks”)
- Competitive pay
- A fun close-knit team of professionals who all get along
- Lots of opportunities for advancement – we promote from within!
- The opportunity to work with really cool clients like motorsports series, leading custom car builders, RV companies, sportscar manufacturers, museums, and lifestyle events as well as the opportunity to attend some of the most revered automotive and lifestyle events in the world.
- Four-and-a-half-day workweek - Fridays end at noon year-round
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance