We are seeking a Marketing Intern, full of creative ideas and eager to contribute. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the overall TikTok marketing field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and cooperative team environment.
- Operate TikTok accounts and curate offline events
- Support cross-functional team in any needs to drive account data performance outcomes
- Support presentations of data and periodic reporting
- Support survey design and results reporting for previous and potential creators
- Generate newsletter ideas, support content development, and execute final deliverables
- Ability to work independently in an fastpaced environment; can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of urgency; detail-oriented with unprompted follow-through
- Strong project management skills, Interpersonal/communication skills and Solid analytical skills
- Team player with demonstrated leadership and organization skills
- English and Spanish bilinguals are preferred
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business/Marketing/Sociology/Psychology/Communications or related discipline
- Ability to work onsite at least 3 times / week. This is a hybrid position.
YPlanet is a Top TikTok Live Partner in the US/CA/LATAM with over 600+ TikTok creators, also one of the fastest-growing and most potential companies gathering momentum in the live streaming industry. Our goal is to become the most trust-worthy partner and help creators to grow and succeed.