The Digital Marketing Specialist position requires an aptitude for inbound and outbound marketing, database management, an analytical mind, a positive attitude, fierce attention to detail, and a willingness to learn. The duties and responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist are:
· Coordinate all outbound marketing communications through Click Dimensions and Apollo including webinar invitations/registration, customer emails, newsletter, etc.
· Serve as primary marketing administrator of CRM and Click Dimensions, ensuring lead data and marketing lists are continually updated and accurate
· Respond to all inbound leads by entering contacts in CRM, adding prospects to appropriate marketing lists, and contacting prospects to book appointment
· Oversee the company’s social media presence, coordinate postings across all social channels, monitor groups and discussions for prospecting, and create a strategy to grow the company’s followers
· Create content for marketing campaigns including outbound email, newsletters, press releases, blog posts, social media, etc.
· Meet or exceed monthly lead generation quotas
In order to succeed in this position, applicants must have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field (marketing, communications, etc.) or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Minimum 1-2 years of digital marketing experience, B2B marketing preferred
· Superb verbal and proven written communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Click Dimensions, WordPress, Google Analytics and Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience and high degree of comfort with social media platforms
· Exceptional organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills; extremely detail oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
· A track record of successful project management and high degree of comfort working collaboratively in cross functional groups
· An entrepreneurial spirit; willing and able to take initiative, self-motivate, and work in a flexible and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
· A desire to grow professionally, take on new/additional responsibilities, be part of a close-knit team, and have fun along the way
· Excellent references
Instant InfoSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.