As a CRM Specialist (Customer Relationship Specialist)
, you’ll ensure our customers have access to the best Tier 1 & Tier 2 support to keep them fully operational and able to support their mission, with the goal of making an impact across the federal government. Our team is responsible for providing customer relationship management (CRM) and Tier 1 support to over 800 high-profile government customer executives around the world.
We know that you can’t have great technology services without amazing people. At MetroStar, we are obsessed
with our people and have led a two-decade legacy of building the best and brightest teams. Because we know our future relies on our deep understanding and relentless focus on our people, we live by our mission: A passion for our people. Value for our customers.
If you think you can see yourself delivering our mission and pursuing our goals with us, then check out the job description below!
What you’ll do:
- Manage user accounts from the technical side - Outlook - groups, SharePoint access rights, account creations, PowerShell scripts, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory.
- Support user account management as they transfer in/out.
- Join the S-Bureau of the State Department.
- Solve problems using excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and work with diverse technologies and systems.
- Provide the best customer service possible.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- An active Top Secret level security clearance and 3+ years of demonstrable experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Network Account Management (creation/deletion/transfer/update/track).
- Knowledge of Access Control Management (shares/files/databases/SharePoint) and experience with troubleshooting Accounts, Profiles, and AD Objects.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2016 and O365, Exchange Admin Center (AD objects such as Shared Mailboxes/Distribution Lists/Contacts/Resource Calendars).
- Familiarity with ServiceNow or a comparable ticketing system.
- The ability to support 24/7 operations as well as on-call rotation during crises.
- Availability during government closures and weekends for special projects on a needed basis.
Like we said, we are
big fans of our people. That’s why we offer
a generous benefits package, professional growth, and valuable time to recharge. Learn more about our company culture code and benefits. Plus, check out our accolades.
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women, people of color and the LGBTQ+ community are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At MetroStar we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture, so, if you’re excited about this role, but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to go ahead and apply. We pride ourselves on making great matches, and you may be the perfect match for this role or another one we have. Best of luck! – The MetroStar People & Culture Team
What we want you to know:
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.
Not ready to apply now?
Sign up to join our newsletter here.