Candidates for this position must be based in DC, MD, or VA area or have independent plans for relocation.
The Ford Agency is actively recruiting for an energetic Receptionist to join a busy DC law firm. The Receptionist will manage the front desk and represent the firm as the first point for contact to high-profile clients and visitors. This will be a 100% in-person role and hours are 11am-7pm. A great role for a candidate looking for a stable job in a professional services setting!
- Answer phones, greet visitors, and route to appropriate personnel
- Monitor scheduling of conference rooms and catering for various events
- Draft and edit a bi-weekly internal newsletter
- Assist with attorney time entry and other administrative projects
- Associate's Degree
- 1+ years of administrative and/or reception experience
- Strong sense of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proficiency in MSOffice
The Ford Agency is a recruiting firm based in Washington, D.C. We represent a broad range of organizations including: non-profits, associations, legal, consulting, and government relations firms. This position is an opening with one of our clients.
This is a direct hire position. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.