The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities as well as strategically coordinating and organizing all marketing for King Goose Hospitality’s partner brands including but not limited to Pubbelly Sushi, Julia and Henry’s, Mensch, Osso, etc. The main responsibility will be to generate revenue for the restaurant through direct sales, direct mail, and other sales and marketing efforts. This position will also assist Corporate and the Senior Marketing Manager in developing and executing a successful marketing strategy. As well as assist on copywriting and pitching media. By drafting reports, creating content, and coordinating its production with the Operations team for their strategies to succeed. This will require a thorough understanding of our business and marketing strategy, strong writing skills, good communication, and coordination with restaurant staff, vendors, and the community.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Execute calendar, generate, and publish content.
- Managing website content including brand language, location information, menus, holiday, event pages, and press hits.
- Ongoing research and trendspotting of social media and digital trends, pitching, and creating new social media content ideas.
- Identify and collaborate with local social media influencers.
- Oversee website content (pop-ups/events/newsletters/blog posts/location information/PR clips).
- Assist and execute email newsletter.
- Manage digital ads (Google, Instagram, and Facebook ads).
- Create and execute monthly campaigns.
- Responsible for all marketing email communications (copywriting, design, and email blasts).
- Design collateral material for all social media platforms.
- Oversee marketing briefs, memos, and recap reports for all marketing promotions – distribute to the team and or vendors.
- Assist in managing allocated fiscal budgets throughout the year with quarterly reconciliations and projections.
- Ensure leadership is well-informed of marketing activities by communicating campaign deliverables, objectives, timelines, and developing metrics and tracking reports.
- Manage community and respond to messages.
- Place orders (Decorations/products) as needed and process/files invoices.
- Compose and post online responses on the company’s review tracking system.
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars, and organizing/planning promotional presentations.
- Assist in graphic design when needed.
- Create and edit social media content, including reels, stories, and ads that align with the company's brand and marketing strategy.
- Support events planning and execution, including coordinating logistics, creating promotional materials, and providing on-site support.
- Monitor and report on social media performance metrics and adjust content and strategies as necessary.
- Edit and proofread marketing materials to ensure accuracy and adherence to brand standards.
- Establish a well-working relationship with BOH and FOH team members for any requests or requirements that need to be communicated.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns, including creating content, designing templates, and analyzing performance metrics.
- Any other duties as assigned by the company in order to operate the business more efficiently.
- Contacting and speaking publicly with different media outlets, press releases, interviews, presentations, articles etc.
- Organizing and attending promotional events such as open days, exhibitions, press conferences, etc.
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns.
- Edit and update promotional material and publications.
- Address inquiries from the different media outlets and other parties as needed.
- Track and analyze the media coverage and follow up to industry trends by providing best practices.
- Prepare and submit PR reports.
- Manage and address all PR issues and concerns that may arise.
- Create innovative and engaging public relations and media campaigns.
- Execute PR activations to promote the company’s image and serve as the spokesperson.
- Create a tailored, monthly PR plan and calendar including development of press kit materials, media strategy, and short and long lead pitch ideas.
- Manage the logistics for any launched events.
- Schedule influencers and media visits.
- Provide analytics/KPI of all media coverage by sharing the individual circulation per outlet, media impressions and number of placements to highlight ROI.
- Develop a bold and far-reaching PR campaign that consistently produces print, digital, trade, and broadcast placements in targeted markets.
- Garner increased awareness by securing top-tier media placements in targeted national, regional, local, and trade media outlets including lifestyles, culinary, culture, entertainment, and hospitality publications.
- Expected to maintain a vendor database with all contact information plus history if any. Provide the names and addresses of vendors. All contact information is the property of King Goose Hospitality LLC.
- Minimum 2 years of Marketing Specialist experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Proof of portfolio including media placements, writing samples, leads, PR campaigns, media and news outlets, clients, and planned events
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and function effectively within set deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with digital marketing tools and software programs including Mailchimp, Adobe InDesign, and social media platforms
- Customer service oriented
- Awareness of different media agendas
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Please submit your resume along with any relevant portfolio or examples of your work.