This position is responsible for providing casino visitors with maximum guest satisfaction.Minimum Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Six Months of previous work experience required.
- Required to obtain an ABLE liquor license.
- Gaming, Hospitality, or Customer service work experience preferred.
- Required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and obtain and maintain an Osage Nation Gaming license.
- Required to maintain a valid Driver's License.
- Required to provide documents to show the applicant is eligible to work in the United States.
- Osage, Native American, and Veteran preference shall apply to all positions at Osage Casinos.
- Applicants must be able to perform all essential functions of job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Makes efforts to keep informed of company information and communications by reviewing property bulletin boards, digital signage, and company newsletter.
- Effectively communicates concerns and information to supervisor and listens to communication from supervisor.
- Effectively relates ideas for improvements to supervisor and management in accordance with chain of command.
- Observes and reports any and all unsafe behavior displayed by internal and external guests.
- Monitors the operation of assigned e-gaming machines and participates in payout of manual jackpots in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Assists in service requirements necessary in gaming machine equipment in accordance with training and control procedures.
- Keeps casino floor clean and organized.
- May be required to prepare detailed daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required by the reporting senior.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Provides excellent internal and external guest services, treating internal and external guests with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Cooperates and communicates with all fellow employees, always exhibiting mutual respect and consistently projecting a positive, helpful image/attitude.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with other Company staff and all applicable regulatory commissions and other agencies as may be applicable to ensure compliance.
- Performs all duties in accordance with company core values, objectives of the Osage Nation, internal policies and procedures, as well, as applicable laws and gaming regulations, including but not limited to, the state-tribal compact, IGRA, MICS, ONGR, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and Privacy Act.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language. Read Company or departmental reports, newsletters, and documents.
- Perform basic mathematical computations (add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.)
- Protect the Company's value by keeping information confidential.
- Perform assigned tasks under frequent supervision. Follow written and verbal instructions.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with managerial staff, co-workers, guests, and the general public. Work well alone or within a team.
- Communicate information and suggestions in oral and written form. Prepare written documents and complete reports as required.
- Utilize MS Office products at basic (create new documents, open/edit existing documents) skill level.
- Exercise reasonable judgment and seek guidance for decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job duties and responsibilities.
- See problems and avoid situations that could be deemed illegal or represent a safety hazard to fellow employees or guests.
- Respond to inquiries or complaints from employees, guests, regulatory agencies, and others.
- Travel locally, or between properties as needed.
- Maintain physical condition and stamina appropriate to performance of assigned duties.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; attending expos or conventions; and developing or maintaining professional networks.
- The employee is also regularly required to stand for extensive periods of time, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, crawl, balance, or crouch while performing duties.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. Ability to use arms to reach and lift above shoulders.
- Must have normal auditory and good verbal communication.
- Ability to lift upwards of 20 pounds. Ability to drag, push, or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work is typically performed within a Casino setting. Exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Evening and weekend shifts may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required. Ability to work nights and weekends required.
- Noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
- The employee is regularly exposed to risks associated with travel between properties and back and forth to other areas as may be required due to business demands.
- Employee may be exposed to blood/bodily fluids.
- The employee may be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with extremely irate