The Communication Assistant is responsible for technical communication tasks, visual communication tasks, and updates for our websites and platforms. This position, although primarily focused on supporting the Marketing department, will also assist the Systems, Operations and Programs Departments with recurring technical tasks, minor graphic design, member services, and operational systems. This role is integral to our visual and email communication with clients, prospects, and the team. You will work directly with the Director of Information Systems to ensure all projects and system updates are delivered on time and are functioning properly.Responsibilities & Essential Duties
- Create and maintain email campaigns and sequences, such as the marketing newsletter, and delivery emails.
- Upload courses + course materials***
- Assist team and Director of Information Systems with the membership platform and any systems issues where you can be of assistance.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Notion databases and areas as needed.
- Creating deliverables for clients on time, as created by Programs and Marketing (This may include edits to workbooks, graphics for presentation, slide decks, thumbnails for the member site, and other minor graphics requested, from templates provided by our Graphic Designer.)
- Help maintain and update our website and member platform.
- Assisting the Director of Information Systems and members of the Systems team in systems/ technical projects to complete deliverables.
- Manage, create, optimize, and troubleshoot email related automation system campaigns.
- Maintaining SMS communications
- Facebook Group Adding/Removing Time Makeup
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
Larger Tasks: Emails // Slide Decks // PDF’s
Smaller Tasks: Facebook Group, SMS CampaignsRequirements
- Experience with email automation systems.
- Has minor graphic design competency with familiarity with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Canva.
- Enjoys working and coordinating with the team on projects.
- A proactive approach to work.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Motivated to complete the tasks at hand.
- Ability to work independently, find and implement solutions, and prioritize.
- Ability to understand systems and learn quickly
- Enjoys working in systems and on technical related tasks