Ibotta is seeking aB2B Marketing Associate
to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. This role primarily involves overseeing content campaigns, facilitating events, spearheading lead generation initiatives, and enhancing the customer experience on our website. You'll work in close collaboration with various departments to help us meet our marketing goals.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado as a hybrid position, requiring 3 days in office. Preferred in-office hybrid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Candidates must live in the United States.What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Building thought leadership and brand awareness campaign assets (emails, articles, and pages) in HubSpot to support the B2B owned team
- Creating, maintaining, and updating web assets including landing pages, articles, resources, and site imagery
- Providing support to the B2B events team with pre and post event newsletter and social content as well as reporting on event leads and ROI
- Assisting the B2B paid media with the creation of tracking links, landing pages, and marketing funnel reports
- Measuring and improving upon campaign performance success utilizing reporting from HubSpot and Salesforce
- Supporting lead funnel management by qualifying and nurturing inbound leads from multiple sources to drive revenue
- Maintaining quality contact and account data in HubSpot CRM
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values:Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency& A good idea can come from anywhere.
Nice to have:
- 1-2+ years experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
- Strong understanding of G-Suite (Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets)
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, lead generation, and customer journey optimization
- Digitally savvy with the ability to pick up new tools quickly
- A focused and self-motivated attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely creative, organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- HubSpot Certifications related to Inbound Marketing, Marketing Hub, Reporting, CMS, Email and/or Digital Marketing
- Experience with Trello or other project-management software
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment daily
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colo., Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a performance marketing platform that allows brands to deliver digital promotions to millions of consumers through a network of publishers called the Ibotta Performance Network (IPN). Ibotta’s network allows marketers to influence what people buy, and where and how often they shop – all while paying only when their campaigns directly result in a sale.
Guided by our values and our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we build, the innovative people we work (and have fun) with, and the consumers we get to help. To date, we have credited consumers $1.5B.
Ibotta was named to the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the fourth year in a row, after debuting on the list in 2018. The company has also been named as a Top Workplace by The Denver Post four consecutive times, made BuiltIn Colorado’s Best Places to Work list three years in a row and appeared on Inc.’s list of Best Workplaces in 2017 and 2023.Additional Details:
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, and equity. Denver office perks include paid parking, bagel Thursdays,snacks and occasional meals.
- Base compensation range: $50,000 - $65,000. This compensation range is specific to the United States labor market and may be adjusted based on actual experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.