Insight Global is a seeking a talented and creative Communications Specialist to optimize our communications channels and ensure clear, consistent, and engaging communication to our internal audiences. In this role, you will help to ensure that Insight Global’s communication strategy drives our strategic business objectives and reinforces our culture and Shared Values. You will be responsible for creating and delivering effective and engaging content across various channels, optimizing our intranet (myIG) and company newsletter (the Bagel Drop), and working with our stakeholders to ensure consistent yet tailored messaging that aligns with strategic priorities and brand. You will also work to cut down on unnecessary noise, empower leaders to own messages, and to ensure the success of our stakeholders’ biggest initiatives and campaigns.
What you'll do
- Manage and optimize the myIG platform, including creating and posting high-quality content, working with stakeholders to manage subpages, continuously increasing engagement, and obsessing over ways the platform can support the needs of our internal audiences;
- Monitor and measure the impact and effectiveness of messaging and communications strategies using analytics tools, reports, and feedback;
- Collaborate with leadership and stakeholders to gather relevant information and tell stories that showcase our culture, purpose, and grittiness;
- Work cross-functionally to create internal comms campaigns by supporting company leaders and divisions;
- Craft compelling stories that resonate with our internal audiences;
- Develop strategies to promote two-way communication with our audiences and seek feedback from employees on a regular cadence;
- Establish key performance indicates to measure the effectiveness of communication strategies; and
- Stay updated on the latest trends and best practices in the field of communications and content creation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must be willing to relocate or sit in IG Headquarters in Atlanta, GA (wfh is offered up to 2 days per week)
- Internal Comms experience (min. of 1 year, prefer 2+)
- Adeptness at building relationships and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and other relevant tools and platforms;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analyze data and feedback, and adapt strategies accordingly;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment and to prioritize competing demands and stakeholders and/or pivot as necessary;
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marking, journalism, public relations, or a related field;
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role or position with equivalent experience;
- Must be local to Atlanta or willing to relocate; and
- Experience in change management and/or crisis communications is a plus!