Job Summary:The Marketing CoordinatorcCoordinates all marketing and advertising communications and activities, i.e., marketing tracking forms, placing ads, invoice processing, purchase order requests, writing ad copy and reviewing all artwork, tracking ad effectiveness and viable ad listing locations. The Marketing Coordinator also assists in marketing, advertising and promotions of all property-specific events. Will have day-to-day interactions with vendors.
Duties and Responsibilities:Oversee and execute marketing projects to support the marketing department while following company approval processes.Work with design team on developing brand creative, signage and digital campaigns to meet deadlines.Audit and assists with website development and updates.Oversee marketing communications on customer loyalty app.Oversee and assist in the creation of email marketing campaigns.Compile, proof and provide copy for company newsletter.Input and track marketing projects based on the marketing calendar.Work with outside vendors, managing vendor projects and timelines.Stay up to date on projects with task manager software.Collaborate with internal teams to execute marketing campaigns and events.Responsible for ordering marketing materials and signageAssist with photoshoots and video shoots.Help facilitate special projects and coordinating events and functions.Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years Marketing Coordinator experience.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Standing, walking, bending, sitting, and ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance, adhering to Company standards.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass drug and background screenings.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.