BIOLASE, Inc. is a medical device company that develops, manufactures, markets, and sells laser systems in dentistry and medicine. BIOLASE's products are focused on better enabling clinicians to repair and restore patient's dental conditions while reducing the pain, fear, and anxiety generally associated with dentistry. BIOLASE is committed to elevating the standard of care in dentistry, while enabling clinicians to achieve better business returns.
We are currently seeking an extremely talented Administrative Assistant/Team Player to join our team!
This role will support multiple departments within Biolase, with additional focus given to the CEO and leadership team. Will be the fundamental hub for various significant projects and daily duties. This position is a valued team member who will provide administrative support to ensure cohesive and efficient business operations.Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Examples Of Duties
- Proactively manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Handle a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolve conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office
- Responsibly and appropriately handle confidential and time sensitive material
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary
- Screen phone calls, emails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests
- Make travel and guest arrangements
- Manage projects and conduct research
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations
- Manage the front desk; answer calls, greet visitors, manage incoming/outgoing mail/packages
- Investor Relations support (books meetings/conferences)
- Board/Board Committee meetings/communications
- Leadership meeting coordination
- Coordinate meetings/calls/interviews for the Executive Team
- Coordinate signatures
- Office supply program management
- Travel program management
- Liaise with property management; including HVAC and conference room requests
- Update organization charts
- Coordinate all-employee meetings/gatherings/events
- Newsletter Q/A