As the Marketing Manager, you will contribute to the growth and development of our organization in a variety of ways. The Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns. This role will develop and coordinate media coverage, campaigns, and/or promotional materials, as well as being accountable and taking ownership of all companywide marketing initiatives and projects from inception to completion.Responsibilities
Corporate Marketing & Sales Enablement
- Works directly with senior management of the organization to develop marketing programs, design marketing strategies, and implement marketing campaigns.
- Provides leadership and direction in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the strategic marketing plan for the organization.
- Designs, writes, and oversees the production of printed promotional materials including brochures, flyers; designs layouts and prepares copy.
Branding & Corporate Communications
- Works with department leadership (Sales & Growth, HR, Cybersecurity, Quality Management Services, etc.) to implement omni-channel marketing and communication campaigns.
- Plans, manages and develops annual conferences, events, award submissions, and department calendars.
- Leads customer-focused marketing and corporate communications activities through the development of print, digital, and multimedia marketing toolkit materials and management of virtual and in-person customer, employee and recruiting focused tradeshows and events.
- Supports development of marketing technology stack tools and integrations to advance direct client marketing campaigns and efforts.
- Creates and releases user-facing communications to include newsletter articles, new product release notes, and ad hoc announcements.
- Provides strategic planning and execution to ensure all campaigns and marketing communications are delivered on time.
Research & Reporting
- Creates strategies to strengthen brand identity, awareness, and reputation.
- Provides brand stewardship through all marketing and communications activities.
- Supports brand consistency, training, and resource development across web, social, and internal communications platforms.
- Prepares communications and collateral for internal and external audiences. Works with internal stakeholders to write news stories, marketing collateral, presentations, video scripts, and displays. Manages editorial calendar development, tracking, and periodic newsletters.
- Supports change communications campaigns, including message development, employee engagement, and promotional launches for priority human resources, information technology, and safety initiatives
Required Qualifications/Education And Experience
- Supports department market intelligence, competitive analysis, and market segmentation research and reporting efforts.
- Works with the Department leadership to establish campaign metrics.
- Gathers quantitative and qualitative data to obtain feedback on marketing and communications activities and strategies. Presents findings and make recommendations for further action.
- Provides input for monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Utilizes data to help the team drive insights by supporting production of monthly communications metrics and analysis reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5 or more years of hands-on marketing experience in the Federal contracting industry
- Knowledge of strategic communications and marketing concepts, principles, methodology and techniques.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of graphics and serving tools
- Ability to plan, create, organize, and implement media activities, marketing campaigns and special events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- May work nights and weekends, as needed due to business and marketing needs
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
- May travel local or overnight up to 10%