Texas A&M Foundation
“Passionate Professionals dedicated to purposeful philanthropy.”
We are passionate about Texas A&M University. We believe that Texas A&M has a unique ability to positively impact and transform lives, the state, the nation and the world. We seek other passionate individuals and organizations to partner with us in supporting the purposeful philanthropic opportunities that ensure the ongoing and future success of Texas A&M University.
The Digital Marketing Manager
is instrumental to the success of the Foundation and will work within the Marketing and Communications team to develop, execute, and analyze marketing efforts across digital platforms that generate awareness and build engagement. They will partner with a variety of stakeholders, from individual contributors to senior leaders, to define digital marketing strategy, communication cadence, and reporting on communication effectiveness.
The Digital Marketing Manager position reports to the Director of Marketing.Essential Functions & Major Responsibilities
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop, align and set the communications strategy across email, websites, and other digital platforms.
- Create innovative, engaging and high-visibility digital marketing campaigns to support overall campaign objectives across various channels and segments.
- Implement advanced data analytics tools, dashboards, and methodologies to measure and evaluate the impact of marketing programs toward their stated objectives for single- and multi-initiative campaigns.
- Review and analyze data metrics to understand user behavior, platform engagement, and campaign performance, ensuring data-driven iterations in communication strategies.
- Lead department-wide quarterly data reviews to present findings and recommendations to ensure consistent alignment with the organization’s goals.
- Utilize marketing platforms including web properties, email marketing, SMS, and digital advertising.
- Oversee the Foundation’s email marketing communications through building audience lists, assisting with dynamic content and scheduling sends.
- Provide administration, training and upkeep to Texas A&M University’s external email marketing program, Emma.
- Create opportunities for advancing the donor journey and utilize the engagement services team to create comprehensive donor experiences through Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other platforms.
- Manage development, execution, and optimization of paid media strategies, as well as analysis, across channels (SEO, Social, Display, and 3rd party).
- Support creation and dissemination of internal communications including monthly newsletter, employee recognition, and intranet website.
- Oversee content and organization of the Foundation’s public website, including development of lead generation opportunities.
- Assist with monitoring campus crisis events across digital platforms.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support the organization’s mission and objectives.
- Demonstrate the attributes and behaviors of a Passionate Professional Dedicated to Purposeful Philanthropy.
- Embody the Aggie Core Values and the Foundation Beliefs.
- Contribute to team effectiveness through knowledge-sharing and proactively identifying process improvements.
- Participate in the establishment and attainment of personal, departmental, divisional, and organizational goals and objectives in support of the mission, vision, and goals of the Foundation.
- Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Baccalaureate degree in marketing analytics, digital communications, data marketing communications or related field
- 5+ years’ work experience in marketing, digital communications, or other communications and marketing fields or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to think strategically about Foundation digital communications and connect marketing campaign execution with performance objectives
- Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar marketing automation platform, customer journeys and experience writing SQL queries
- Proven experience in data reporting with Google Analytics platform
- Experience developing and implementing communication plans and strategies
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to assignments, one with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, solve problems with limited supervision, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong planning, organization and implementation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to respond to internal and external constituents with tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Understanding of academic college or university setting
- Experience in nonprofit or fundraising
- Basic knowledge of enterprise data structures
- Basic knowledge of html
Exempt, adhering to a standard work schedule of 40 hours per week, from Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please note that there may be occasional requirements for weekend and evening hours. Occasional travel (including overnight stays, weekends, and evenings) may apply to attend professional development conferences or donor events. A valid Texas driver license and good driving record must be maintained as a requirement of the position.About The Foundation
The Texas A&M Foundation is a nonprofit organization that exists for the benefit of Texas A&M University. As the primary academic fundraising institution for Texas A&M, we aspire to be among the most trusted philanthropies in higher education, one relationship at a time. We live by the Aggie Core Values of Respect, Excellence, Loyalty, Leadership, Integrity and Selﬂess Service. We foster a culture of passionate professionals dedicated to purposeful philanthropy who are committed to making the Texas A&M Foundation a best-in-class organization. Foundation team members discover, invite, inspire, engage and manage investments in academics and leadership programs essential to the university’s pursuit to be among the best universities. We work with former students, corporations, and other Texas A&M supporters to match their charitable interest with the university’s priorities. The Texas A&M Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are where passion finds purpose!To apply for this position, please apply online at https://www.txamfoundation.com/about-us/careers.aspxt/careers.aspx .
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly submit a cover letter, your resume, and the contact details for three professional references. You can upload these documents in the designated section of your application. Texas AM Foundation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.