What You'll Do
As a Financial Services Marketing Consultant – Melville, NY regional sales office,
you'll assist management and advisors in developing and implementing marketing programs as well as support materials that will enable advisors and management to effectively penetrate target segments to attract new business and maintain existing business. You'll also track marketing activities of advisors and offices within the business center region, implement and execute advisor marketing programs, and support business center marketing programs and local branding activities.
Here are examples of the kinds of things you'll do - -
- Ensure producer marketing program and tools are promoted and implemented with all advisors. Serve as an advocate for advisors and business centers by partnering with regional marketing consultants and internal contacts to acquire resources needed for advisors to improve business development efforts and meet financial objectives.
- Assist management or advisors in developing and implementing marketing programs and support materials that will enable advisors and management to effectively penetrate target segments in order to attract new business and maintain existing business. Track marketing activities of advisors and offices within the business center region.
- Execute on business center goals. Assist in carrying out the necessary marketing activities. This may also include event-planning and internal newsletter production in support of the culture.
Operating at the intersection of financial services and technology, Principal builds financial tools that help our customers live better lives. We take pride in being a purpose-led firm, motivated by our mission to make financial security accessible to all. Our mission, integrity, and customer focus have made us a trusted leader for more than 140 years!
Who You Are
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- 4+ years related experience in financial services marketing or sales support
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand and apply marketing strategies and systems
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and relationship building skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to prioritize assignments, adapt to changing priorities and ability to work under pressure
Skills That Will Help You Stand Out
- Salesforce and/or Broadridge experience
Salary Range Information
Salary ranges below reflect targeted base salaries. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation for all roles will be based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Salary Range (Non-Exempt expressed as hourly; Exempt expressed as yearly)
$29.42 - $39.81 / hour
This role requires 4 days in the Melville, NY office with 1 day work from home.
At this time, we're not considering candidates that need any type of immigration sponsorship (additional work authorization or permanent work authorization) now or in the future to work in the United States? This includes, but IS NOT LIMITED TO: F1-OPT, F1-CPT, H-1B, TN, L-1, J-1, etc. For additional information around work authorization needs please use the following links.
Nonimmigrant Workers and Green Card for Employment-Based Immigrants
Investment Code of Ethics
For Principal Global Investors positions, you’ll need to follow an Investment Code of Ethics related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
While our expertise spans the globe, we're bound by one common purpose: to foster a world where financial security is accessible to all. And our success depends on the unique experiences, backgrounds, and talents of our employees – individually and all of us together. Explore our core values, benefits and why we’re an exceptional place to grow your career.
Principal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We will be accepting applications for at least 3 days from when the job was originally posted, after which we may keep open or remove the posting based upon applications we receive. Please submit applications in a timely manner as there is no guarantee the posting will be available beyond 3 days of the original posting date.
Original Posting Date