SAGE disrupts the cycle of shame for survivors of human trafficking and sexual assault by directly addressing the symptoms of PTSD in a workplace setting. SAGE also addresses other consequences of trauma through in-situ training, case management, career development, work skills and community building for each survivor.
Survivors Alliance for Growth and Employment (SAGE) was founded to help female survivors of human trafficking and sexual trauma to regain their financial and emotional independence through employment. At SAGE we provide those involved in our program with paid jobs in a trauma-informed workplace, on-the-job training, one-on-one mentorship, and case management. We help women make personal goals that will prepare them for long-term success in the workplace. Our goal is to help more women reclaim control over their lives and build a brighter future for themselves.
We are always looking for people to share our mission as a Social Media Ambassador.
- Social Media Ambassadors use social media to promote and represent SAGE and its mission in a professional manner. Responsibilities of a social media ambassador are
- Follow us on at least one of the following platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, email newsletter.
- Commit to sharing our social media posts on a regular basis between 4-12 times a year. Let us know how much you would like to do so we can coordinate with you.
- You will be invited to share at least one of our fundraising posts a year.
- Our social media coordinator will, at times, invite you to share specific posts based on what types of posts you have indicated you are interested in sharing. The rest of the posts are up to you.
- Invite 4 people a year to follow us on social media.
This is a virtual position.
This is a volunteer opportunity provided by VolunteerMatch, in partnership with LinkedIn for Good.