FYI: while this role is remote we are targeting recruitment of candidate who reside in one of our operating states: California, Oregon, Texas, New York, New Jersey, or Florida.
Who are we?
Private Medical has spent the last 20 years creating a new category of concierge medicine — private medicine
— by designing a system that honors the relationship between patients, physicians, and each member of the care team. Our physician-led teams work in concert with our Gynecologists, Naturopathic Medicine Doctors, curated local specialists, elite medical centers, and specialists around the world, to provide relationship focused, evidence-based, longitudinal care to our members and their families. Based in California, New York, and Florida, Private Medical is, by design, privately held and free from any conflicts of interests.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team at Private Medical. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive content marketing strategies that will position our company as the category leader, elevate our brand's visibility, and support our growth goals.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing and executing impactful content marketing campaigns with an emphasis on thought leadership that drives brand awareness. In this role you’ll leverage expertise across a variety of content and social media channels and coordinate the company's communication and PR activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping our company's marketing strategy, enhancing our brand's reputation, and positioning us as the undisputed category leader in private medicine. Apply today to be a part of our exciting journey!
What are we looking for?
- Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, communications, journalism or a related field. Master's degree is a plus!
- Experience: Minimum five (5) years of experience in Marketing or similar roles, with a proven track record in content marketing and communications and a portfolio of projects that demonstrate brand and business impact and results.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in healthcare and experience with brands targeting high-net worth or ultra-high net worth audiences is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft compelling content and deliver impactful presentations.
- Deep understanding of content marketing strategies, SEO, PR, social media marketing, and analytics tools.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to coordinate and inspire a diverse team of collaborators, contractors and agency resources.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities, with a keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multitask effectively.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Collaborate with senior management to define marketing objectives and develop a comprehensive content marketing plan aligned with the company's vision and goals, leveraging opportunities across a wide variety of content and social media channels, brand partnerships, events/speaking opportunities, and communications/PR initiatives.
- Collaborate with Private Medical’s team and external subject matter experts to identify and leverage industry trends and insights to create high quality, engaging, and unique thought leadership content and campaigns that position Private Medical as the industry leader.
- Oversee the development and execution of content marketing campaigns across Private Medical channels including our blogs, newsletter, and podcast, and externally through whitepapers, videos, events, webinars, and social media platforms.
- Grow Private Medical’s reach through social platforms as a tool to listen, engage and amplify the company’s thought leadership and storytelling.
- Develop a high impact exec comms plan to leverage the unique expertise and reach of Private Medical’s founder, Jordan Shlain. Ensure his content reaches high quality audiences through media interviews, guest podcasts, lectures, panel discussions, and high profile speaking opportunities.
- Oversee day to day activities of the PR agency to secure high impact media and speaking opportunities. Guide planning and assist in execution and ensure integrated approach across content marketing and communications efforts. Collaborate with our PR agency to craft press releases, media kits, and other PR materials to effectively communicate company news and thought leadership initiatives.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to improve organic search results and traffic to PrivateMedical.org including website optimizations and traffic/backlink building efforts.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly track and report on content marketing, PR, SEO, and social media metrics, campaign effectiveness, and ROI to senior management. Optimize and refine campaigns to maximize business impact for marketing efforts.
At Private Medical, we know that a great experience for patients, physicians, and the entire team transpires when people from different geographies, religions, ethnicities, political affiliations, genders, abilities, and creeds engage in collaboration. It is vital that we remain curious and compassionate towards ourselves and others, that we celebrate the new perspectives diversity invites us to see, and that we learn and adapt to the influence of our community to foster a safe and collaborative space.