Quality Control Analyst
Location- Rockville, MD (Hybrid)
LCG is a minority-owned technology consulting firm that has been a trusted partner to more than 40 federal agencies, including 21 of the 27 Institutes and Centers (ICs) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH). For over 25 years, LCG has brought digitization and innovation to the Health and Human Services (HHS) and the NIH ecosystems. We support IT organizations by bringing precision technology and operation models that achieve mission capabilities and performance success.
LCG is seeking a Quality Control Analyst for the Quality Control and Client Relationship Management department. The individual should possess 2-4 years’ experience as a quality control or quality assurance professional, understanding of ISO Integrated Management System (ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1 IT Service Management) and CMMI standards and processes. They will be responsible for documenting all internal and external process audits. These audits are conducted to ensure continuous compliance of the LCG’s quality and process improvement certifications. This role will require a high level of independence, initiative, and pro-activeness, while being an essential team member to the overall efforts and projects of the QC/CRM department in ensuring execution of policies, processes, and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The QC Analyst will support ongoing audits of Corporate Services and Service Delivery to ensure project teams are documenting and performing standard processes according to LCG written processes and contract level key process indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs), and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) items when applicable.
- The candidate will document and manage conformance or nonconformance, corrective action plans, and recommendations for improvements.
- The candidate will manage documentation and records in the Quality Management System, coordinate meetings, and help develop solutions for meeting and exceeding audits, and provide feedback to team members when necessary.
- The candidate will also support and serve as a business partner to various LCG offices ensuring quality objectives are being met according to established quality plans and help build out, drive, and organize data and reporting around these processes.
- Implement and maintain audit plans as per the published schedule with complete audits, timely reports, audit communications, audit follow-up and follow-through.
- Assist in answering questions and concerns generated from audits.
- Schedule follow up for corrective action responses.
- Ensure appropriate problem resolution methods are utilized and that verification of effectiveness has been completed.
- Maintain on-going communication both inter and intra-departmental for status of projects, activities, and audits.
- Manage QC dashboard, SharePoint site, and reporting.
- Conduct ISO Training.
- Coordinate quality circles, monthly email quotes, newsletter articles.
- Support corporate events calendar.
- Scribe meeting minutes
- Manage Quality E-mail
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to write policies and procedures.
- Strong audit fundamentals and analytical background.
- Logical problem solving and demonstrated ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an orderly and structured fashion.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively communicate issues and results.
- Work productively in a demanding fast-paced production environment with changing priorities and perform multiple tasks simultaneously effectively and efficiently.
- Experience with quality management, PMO, and process improvement frameworks such as CMMI, and ISO 9001.
- Develop quality reporting and metrics to evaluate the current operational efficiency and quality of tasks performed within partner operations.
- Participate in establishing quality goals to drive team-wide results.
- Track key process indicators (KPIs) and analyze the results against the requirements and targets.
- Perform detailed and recorded inspections of final services to ensure services meet customer expectations.
- Proactively identify gaps in documentation and work processes with stakeholders to make improvements.
- Ability to take on and execute projects with minimal oversight.
- Review existing operational processes and identify opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in a process improvement work environment,
- Considerable knowledge/expertise relevant to QC methods
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with superior analysis and problem-solving skills ranging from simple to sophisticated situations.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and experience with standard data analysis and dash boarding tools, such as SharePoint, Visio, Power BI, SmartSheets, Quality Management System (QMS), others.
- Possess good communications skills to explain information.
- Solid work ethic and demonstrate dependability and timeliness.